New Helmet

Grouch
This post is 2669 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just bought a new helmet. I wanted it last year but everywhere was out of stock so I bought a traditional MX helmet. I still like my old helmet, but I must admit I am really impressed with this one. It even has flip down sun glasses which will come in handy, also it was great value for the money I paid.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WULFSPORT-2013-PRIMA-SPEED-MX-ENDURO-DUAL-SPORT-MOTOCROSS-MOTORCYCLE-WULF-HELMET-/190736997009?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Helmets&var=&hash=item2c68cf9a91

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry people i just have a problem congratulating mr grouch

ON HOW GOOD LOOKING HIS blue/ PURPLE HELMET IS :hail::hail:

i would suggest he keeps his helmet covered in this weather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks pretty good, I'd be tempted to go for MX style when they make flip front ones available :(

I still use my MX style one as well, I like using the different coloured Oakley lenses. Now weather is colder

this one is just a bit warmer.

I tried one of those on at the shop but my masses of hair mean i can't get a good fit with my thin cheeks.. still searching, considering getting the Duchinni one.

I would have thought having a lot of hair would be a problem with any helmet? Those Duchini ones are pretty popular and have good reviews.

I still swear by the Uvex enduro helmet, reasonably priced too.

Just bought a new Suomey for the r6 though and absolutely love it!

[quote name="Ryan09" post="201677" time="1359313092"]I still swear by the Uvex enduro helmet, reasonably priced too. Just bought a new Suomey for the r6 though and absolutely love it! I can't wait to buy a full face racing helmet when I get a super bike. [quote name="kenDAWG" post="201683" time="1359316154"]can you tell me what its like in cold mornings with the visor, does it steam up bad? i know you can flip it up a little but its damn cold at 5.30am lol Unfortunately Ken it does, but it soon clears as soon as you set off because the front vent is a decent one, I have also tried the old 'Fairy' washing up liquid trick. I use one of those bandana type face masks which reduces the steam.

yeh i have one of them wrap around face warmers also...

ill have to get to bike shop and have a proper look at them, sick of buying off interenet without trying things on etc

ken

I did take a bit of a gamble buying an helmet without trying it on first, but I knew what size I was exactly. The dual sport style helmets are really good, they are worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

This could be an ideal thread in the new review section now that you have had it for a while. What do you reckon?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been meaning to buy a new lid for a while. I want to buy a decent one but not sure what type to go for, I'm thinking of getting a full face.

• 2 years later...

was on the isle of man last year (just thought i'd mention that in passing) and tried on the Arai tour 4. wow! the best helmet ever, and it was like it was tailor made for me, unfortunately it was over £400. and there is no way I could ever pay that much for a helmet unless I won the lottery and had money to burn.

• drewpy locked this topic
This post is 2669 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.