whats happened here

mozzy
This post is 6783 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

fosters is like nats piss it tastes like hairspray. kronenbourg and stella are the best lagers fosters is a pretty boys drink :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bastard!  :o  Plus, if you saw my ugly dip you'd know it wisnae a pretty boys drink.  :lol:

hahahaha i found your biting point hahahahhahaha.

it goes like this

a poncey looking geezer at the bar in flared and faded jeans and brown chavvy timberland shoes wearing a pink tee shirt and a bleached blonde mohecian style hair cut and the poncey twat pulls the sleeves up on his pooofy pink top to show his lack of muscle that looks good in his mirror but in reality is just as flat as my exes chest and a tattoo of some chinese writing on his arm and he pulls out a £20 note and says " i will have a wkd blue cause im gay and a pint of fosters for the missus" then also says i got a shiny renault clio with a fast engine

these pink tee shirt wearing dicks really piss me off i just wanna beat the fucking lot of them :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: fucking cunts

not directed at anyone here mind you :lol::lol:

• Admin

Driving a golf and riding my bird... think im going to have to get another bike sorted asap though as have just got a job in brighton and parking is well non existant!

a poncey looking geezer at the bar in flared and faded jeans and brown chavvy timberland shoes wearing a pink tee shirt and a bleached blonde mohecian style hair cut  and the poncey twat pulls the sleeves up on his pooofy pink top to show his lack of muscle that looks good in his mirror but in reality is just as flat as my exes chest and a tattoo of some chinese writing on his arm and he pulls out a £20 note and says " i will have a wkd blue cause im gay and a pint of fosters for the missus" then also says  i got a shiny renault clio with a fast engine

these pink tee shirt wearing dicks really piss me off i just wanna beat the fucking lot of them :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  fucking cunts

:lol::lol::lol:

That's one of the funniest things I've read in ages. Superb.

hahahaha i found your biting point hahahahhahaha.

it goes like this

a poncey looking geezer at the bar in flared and faded jeans and brown chavvy timberland shoes wearing a pink tee shirt and a bleached blonde mohecian style hair cut  and the poncey twat pulls the sleeves up on his pooofy pink top to show his lack of muscle that looks good in his mirror but in reality is just as flat as my exes chest and a tattoo of some chinese writing on his arm and he pulls out a £20 note and says " i will have a wkd blue cause im gay and a pint of fosters for the missus" then also says  i got a shiny renault clio with a fast engine

these pink tee shirt wearing dicks really piss me off i just wanna beat the fucking lot of them :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  fucking cunts

not directed at anyone here mind you  :lol:  :lol:

muppet. you're even more of a chav than him i bet B)

Thought this may be up your street

chavopolypic.jpg

hahaha "your fucking nicked sunshine" when do cops say that!!! but so true typical fuked nova as well. hate the things! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online