whats happened here

mozzy
This post is 6790 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Thinking of beer the best beer ever has to be the thai chang! its about 12% and tastes pretty good too B)

Alex, how on Earth could you drink Beer Chang? It is rat's piss! You can feel the hangover starting after the first sip. When in that part of the world, I drink Beerlao, the best of all drinks!

Incidentally, I am prepared to argue that the worst beer in the whole world is Al Chark from Syria, rather closely followed by those "heavy" beers from India, then Dien Bien Beer from Vietnam (which is a pity because it is cheap and has a great label!).

Any other candidates for world's worst?

• Admin

FOSTERS! dont know how you ozzies manage to sell it over here, you dont even drink it yourself!

But mind you i did have a really awful beer in malaysia which was undrinkable, until i had a few whiskys first!

I really liked chang, was pretty addicted to it too, and it was cheaper than water! B)

• Admin

Nope never heard of it but next time im in Prague i will maybe try 1 or 2, or maybe 3-4... 10-12 B)

did i mention i'm off to the dam this weekend  B)  for the WSB @ Assen  :P

We better see some pics from that event then! <_<

Seems like Nori's ready to pull out all the stops for the rest of the season. B)

I have an awesome pic of Haga on an R7 somewhere  ;)

Me Too!......It was taken when he won @ Laguna back in 2000

That R7 was such a BadAss Bike! B)

Well, I've looked High & Low.....but can't find the particular pic of Haga on the R7 @ Laguna :( .......but I did find this one though ;) .......

hagaR7.jpg

& Here's a fairly rare pic of Haga racing in the GP's......dicing with Barros....& Ahead of Rossi! :blink:

haga.jpg

• Admin

Cant find mine either, its him doing one of his famous power slides! B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online