whats happened here

mozzy
This post is 6789 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goddamit mosely....I'm sick to my stomach of spermguzzling faggots like you running your punkass mouths off.

If you fuck with me I'll stretch your goddam rectum from the DMZ to the KFC in the nastiest way.

Stay out of my way you ballsucking asshat.

The "Legend in his own mind" has returned..... :rolleyes:

Goddamit mosely....I'm sick to my stomach of spermguzzling faggots like you running your punkass mouths off.

If you fuck with me I'll stretch your goddam rectum from the DMZ to the KFC in the nastiest way.

Stay out of my way you ballsucking asshat.

hahahaha :lol: you should have your own show!!!!! that is funny but strange shit!

question does eddyirish have a bike, ive never seen on on that lil thingy that comes up under your name and stuff.

asshat wtf!!!

FFS Moz....what did you have to go and mention Eddie for?  :unsure:

Maybe he just wanted to stir things up a bit, so he'd have something to Enforce? :D

I thought you cocksucking motherfuckers learnt the last time that you DON'T mess with EddyIrish.

34 accredited Gook kills to my name. I'm a goddam hero. Lost my dam anus at Hong Kong, my virginity at Saigon, and my sanity at Ning Tong.

So fuck you punks!

I thought you cocksucking motherfuckers learnt the last time that you DON'T mess with EddyIrish.

34 accredited Gook kills to my name. I'm a goddam hero. Lost my dam anus at Hong Kong, my virginity at Saigon, and my sanity at Ning Tong.

So fuck you punks!

alright pete how are you mate :lol:

Eddy....it seems that all this Malitious way of thinking has also left you a bit Lisdexic too........

I seem to recall in the past, you had 43 accredited gook kills to your name. :rolleyes::lol:

You're just a wannabe you damn loser!  B)

at leat he wants to be something!!! well thats real anyway ( i think) not some FILM character.

by the way lets calm a bit

hahaha ive just realised this is the most active the threads have been in a while! :lol: at least its getting a bit more active now even if we are slagging and moaning and shouting at each other. strange huh!

We should be more charitable to Eddy Irish, who ".....lost his sanity at Ning Tong."

Despite Eddy's references to "gooks", which would make him seem to be a Vietnam veteran, Ning Tong is in China. Now no US POWs have been held in China since 1951. Assuming Eddy was 20 at the time of his surrender, he has now reached the age of 74, and has, by his own admission, been mad for 54 of those years.

No wonder his tally of imaginary "gook kills" varies. It probably does so in direct correlation to his medication intake.

So let's cut the pathetic old lunatic some slack.

We should be more charitable to Eddy Irish, who ".....lost his sanity at Ning Tong."

Despite Eddy's references to "gooks", which would make him seem to be a Vietnam veteran, Ning Tong is in China.  Now no US POWs have been held in China since 1951.  Assuming Eddy was 20 at the time of his  surrender, he has now reached the age of 74, and has, by his own admission, been mad for 54 of those years.

No wonder his tally of imaginary "gook kills" varies.  It probably does so in direct correlation to his medication intake.

So let's cut the pathetic old lunatic some slack.

haha good someone know about war

:lol::lol: dont know if anyone has noticed but evreytime eddie and vin post pete is offline and as soon as they go offline pete comes online how strange is that :lol::lol::lol:

So fuck you punks!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:  :lol: dont know if anyone has noticed but evreytime eddie and vin post pete is offline and as soon as they go offline pete comes online how strange is that :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i've checked the IP's mozz and they dont tally so it cant be Pete

:lol:  :lol: dont know if anyone has noticed but evreytime eddie and vin post pete is offline and as soon as they go offline pete comes online how strange is that :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Take a look HERE Moz....at posts 6 & 7.

Me and Eddy posted at EXACTLY the same time, which is impossible if we were the same person.

EddyIrish is clearly a homophobic bigot who feels the need to display this publicly. Why? I'd say that he's covering up for his repressed desire to "make music" with a gay, Vietnamese ex-soldier.

In conclusion, Eddy's a raving buftie.

Eddy is a legendary internet figure...you'll find his rantings on all kinds of forums!

Who else would go on a Cat Forum and say this?

"I own a RWS German 1200 FPS airgun. I have killed three cats this week that were killing birds.

I'd suggest that you cat owners keep your pets indoors because if they come onto my land I will shot them in the eye".

:lol::lol::lol:

snippets from other postings of his in OTHER Internet forums

first, he's superman...

Quote:

I have already survived through a terrorist incident almost as bad as what happened on 7-7-05 in London. My experience happened in a train station too. I was blasted backwards with such force that my body tore three sets of steel bolted train seats completely out of the floor and smashed them flat. I went flying backwards at 70 mph headfirst through a wall.

then he's James Bond...

Quote:

Actually I did want to get into the sack with the shorter of the two Australian women---Clare Lawrence. She was a cute little thing. I believe she said she had ancestors who were aborigines. Whatever, she had a nice little body on her.

Actually, I was hiding the full details of the coming derailment from them. I knew that if I had told them what was going to happen they would think I was totally nuts. If the derailment did not happen that would confirm it in their minds. If it did they would have developed selective amnesia over what I had told them because their minds were not open and conscious enough to understand the transcendant intelligence they were dealing with.

I was also the only person to have taken photos of the inside of the train just before it was derailed. Two were used on the front page of the Cork Examiner on August 2, 1980, the same day a powerful bomb killed 86 and injured 200 in the main train station in Bologna, Italy. Other of my photos were used inside the newspaper.

One night, while in my bedroom, there was a knock at the door. It was Clare and Enid. They came in and thanked me for the help I had given them. They both offered themselves to me, either singly or both at the same time. They said they wanted me to know that they really appreciated my advice and what I had told them. It was a night to remember.

...and finally...

Quote:

If you are asking can I know (sometimes) when a supposedly totally unknowable event will happen---the answer is a total, resounding, unequivocal YES I can. I have done it several times with precision, detail, and clear vision. I CANNOT control it though. It has a life and movement all its own. It does not originate with me but it has come through me many times over the course of my life.

and here is what someone else had to say about him...

Quote:

I know this guy. There's only one person on the internet who behaves exactly the way this individual does. I followed a link posted elsewhere into this thread. Forgive me for butting in.

Yeh, there are a lot of thin-skinned people out there, but there isn't a soul who reacts with such vitriol after such innocently made comments as this guy.

He's known among denizens of motorcycle forums as "eddyirish" or "irisheddy", also once called himself "farmboy".

He's also a pathological liar; witness the absolutely bizarre statement that he knew all about 9/11 before it happened.

He's also claimed at various times to be:

1. A vietnam veteran (marines) who's killed as many as 200 "charlies" hand to hand.

2. A famous doctor, who ran: a. a drug rehab center, or b. a clinic for orphans (depends on which thread you happen to drop in on when he's making that particular brag).

3. An executive at GM who was responsible for setting up equitable severance packages for laid off workers.

4. Owner of "several" internet services.

5. Has personally killed several people who attempted to insult him face-to-face.

He's a class act! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online