Which Subscription

Ladyboy Rider
This post is 4121 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This one for admin. I ve been a guest for a long time but now I want to post an entry in Bikes and stuff for sale. It tell me I cant post a new topic here, which subscription should i get so that I can post there?

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My advice it to go for the professional membership. I think it is a tenner for 3 years. This will let you post in the for sale and wanted and give you access to the discounts section.

The answer to that is, I don't know. As a Mod, and professional, member, I can't see the levels of membership. Hopefully someone will have a look and post the answer. I can't log out and look as you need to be logged in to see the levels. Sorry.

Can anyone else look and help please?

Does the £5 one off club sponsor allow you to post in for sale?

Hey - I can see you've now purchased the 'pro supporter' package, but just for future reference, I'm a 'club sponsor' and am able to post under for sale and also view the members only discounts.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online