Golden Eagle Snatches Kid

sniff6
This post is 4142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

"Well Tommy, when I was a young lad, and not much younger than you are now, a Golden Eagle swooped down and tried to take me back to its nest"

" Yeah, like fuck it did Grandad "

"Well Tommy, when I was a young lad, and not much younger than you are now, a Golden Eagle swooped down and tried to take me back to its nest"

" Yeah, like fuck it did Grandad "

Mwahahaha! LMFAO! Good one. That is so messed up.

my gran used to tell me storys about things like this, but im in the uk so what we have are red kites and goss hawks. so i never belived her. But that was too close.

i dont know what id do if that happend to my daughter.

the drop allone is bad enough..

My kids all grew up thinking an 8" scar on my leg was from a shark attack.

MONTREAL – We now know the video of a Golden Eagle snatching a baby in Montreal, Canada that went viral on the internet Wednesday was indeed fake.
The video, which was uploaded to YouTube Tuesday and has 5 million views, was created by a group of design students at centre NAD– a 3D Animation and design school in Montreal.
According to a statement on the school’s website, the video was created by Normand Archambault, Loïc Mireault and Félix Marquis-Poulin who are students in a and digital design class.
“Both the eagle and the kid were created in 3D Animation and integrated into the film afterwards,” said school spokesman Claude Arsenault.
The video appears to catch an amazing slow motion shot of the Golden Eagle spreading its vast wingspan, swooping in and lifting a toddler off the ground. The eagle drops the youngster only after coming to a realization that the human is too heavy to lift.
Still in shock, the toddler is seen crying after the attempted lift off
“We brainstormed some ideas of what is viral online,” Archambauld told the Canadian news organization CBC. “Everything that is animal related and baby related are super popular so we tried to bring both together and make something extraordinary that wouldn’t happen every day.”
He said it took about 400 hours to make the video.
The school grades the project on the amount of views each video receives. Ones that have over 100,000 views automatically get a perfect score.
This is not the school’s first viral fake video. Last year a student project video of a

also went viral.

the eagle turns without banking... this is impossible at flight speeds, trust me im an engineer :bootyshake:

is this spelt right steve.

is this spelt right steve.

cheeky fucker... yes it is, "Movement of an aircraft along its longitudinal axis, usually via an Aileron"

stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :eusa_snooty:

BTW, this video 'spoof' has made the news, switch to BBC3 in about 20 minutes

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online