YOC Calender - January 2014, post your pics and votes!

wild foamy
This post is 4101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

January 2014 calender design  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which design would you like to see for the 2014 calender (Jan)?

• Wild Foamy - DT50MX
    • Dirty DT - 250 2-stroke cases, gears and crank
    • Mervin - RD Lineup
    • YamaHead - XT600
    • Drewpy - Flat tracker
    • Drewpy - RD400
    • Drewpy - Gilera 4V forks

Well peeps, im starting this thread early as i will be working over xmas and away shortly in the new year.

at the moment it looks like the calenders are coming from vistaprint and will cost around £10 for a wall calender or £6 for a desk calender, if you order any other YOC merchandise at the same time you will get a postage discount (please pm with your requirements and i can get you a quote).

postage overseas or to islands will cost more. i may be able to find a local company who is able to do it cheaper although i cant tell for sure probably until the new year

VOTING: now, here's how it works, at the top of the page you will see a poll (once artwork has been entered), simply vote for the artwork which you want to see displayed on the January 2014 calender, the artwork with the most votes will be added to the calender, do not use duplicate accounts or doppelgangers to increase votes.

ENTERING ARTWORK:

If you would like to enter artwork into the competition there are two ways.

Firstly, you can contact me via PM/email/carrier pidgeon with your artwork attached also including your name, location of the photo and bike pictured, i will then add your artwork to this post and it is then open to the votes.

Alternatively, reply to this thread with a post containing a link to your artwork, your name, location and bike make/model, i will take this information from your post and add it into the competition.

QUALITY:

Its sort of self-explanatory, the artwork you enter may well end up on the calender, if you've taken a photo on your camera phone chances are once its going to look like its come off a N64 by the time its blown up to calender size, use a good quality digital camera for best effect

CLOSING DATE: i will close the competition for January on 15/1/2013 to allow time for admin and finalisation before opening a vote for February.

Well that's the formal side completed peeps, enter your artwork now and get voting! :D, any problems or queries send a PM my way

as an example/test, here's one of the donkey in weathered livery

dtwtitle_zpse920b952.jpg

janofferingtitle_zps5822cbe6.jpg

mervin_zps9a9c598a.jpg

^^ Mervin ^^

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OK Steve,

Here is my January offering;

janoffering.jpg

This is a low resolution picture. I have it in high resolution.

250 2 stroke engine - gears and crank.

........ spoilt by the hole in the fence,,, you lazy S.o,b, :hah: lost the nails ,,, :smash:

That's builders for you, hard to find a decent one :eusa_whistle:

I don't do manual labour.

that was october this year at the warren house inn Dartmoor, Eds bike at the end had a CB750 tank ,250E frame 350A engine, XS 750 front end, It came together well in the end

Foams mate and anyone else interested here is a link to the photbucket album from the 2 days last october, A ride out onto dartmoor with Mart 13, Lilo (his missus) EDRFranklin (AKA MR Wiringwizard) and meself , also ,Hartland quay hilclimb , the full quality pic is in there or is you, prefer another use that

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/nivrem/Quay%20Oct%202012/

6582550265_32c1139f2c_b_zps0ee60781.jpg

sexy beast!! i'm in love.

This post is 4101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.