dt 125 engine numbers?

ahaywood93
This post is 1867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 6 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello would you be able to tell me the year of a dt125 engine I have please the numbers are xE117E007585x thanks in advance I need to know the year as I want to buy a kick mechanism to fit on it

Edited by Dicky65

This post is 7 years old try a new thread of your own! Don't just ask the same question all over the site it get's confusing and annoying. If you read the date of the last post in a thread, usually at the top near left of the name, then it will tell you the last date someone posted, resurrecting old threads is not helpful!

I thought this is a site where you can talk about Yamaha items and get some help. I seen a post about the same thing I want to know so thought I would ask. As for your childish rant I have opened my own thread thankyou.

1 hour ago, Dicky65 said:

I thought this is a site where you can talk about Yamaha items and get some help. 

It is exactly that. But adding to several old threads is confusing and may well lead to confused answers that will be no help. 

You should start fresh. 

• Cynic locked this topic
This post is 1867 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.