freezing fog sucks big time

Cynic
This post is 4124 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

your visor freezes your controls get covered in ice. The dickheads in cages think yout fucking about going slow when your just trying to see where your going.

Yuk fkin hate it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

But, there's nothing quite like the look on said cager's faces when you pass them going uphill whilst they're just trying to stay outta the ditch! :hah:

SnowDayX005.jpg

I use a combination of rainx Rain Repellent on the front side of the visor and Gator FogX Anti-Fog cleaner for the inside. I haven't really experienced freezing fog yet but the visor seems to be fine through slight fog.

Rode to work today and back. Pinlock works great at preventing the visor fogging up, but my glasses still do! So still can't ride with the lid shut. Which is a bit uncomfortable at 1C. Freezing fog was fun (not) on the way back. Thankfully it's only a 5 mile commute each way.

I remember washing my 125 way back when. And all the controls froze, everything! :eusa_doh:

had to boil a kettle and defrost to get the ignition key in.

I'll stick with me cage in these conditions thank you

Same for me the last couple of miles. Just got home before my glasses were completely useless. They froze over same as my visor.

As for this morning.....minus 7 with freezing fog. Yuk.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online