F*ckin' had it! >.<

wild foamy
This post is 4140 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps,

me and my dad recently cleared out all of our old r/c aeroplane gear and ebayed it, one of the items we sold was bought by some bloke in sunderland, i sent him the details e.t.c and he sent a postal order, then over the space of the next 2 days he sent me 6 messages asking where his item was, i dont live at my computer so i didnt read these emails until the third day, but on the night of the second day when i was enjoying a pint down the local with my old man and some friends this utter tosser rings up my old man and starts giving him an earfull about reporting it to ebay and all sorts of shit, my dad didnt really know what to do so gave the phone to me, i then returned the bollocking due to the fact he was f'in and blindin over my dads personal phone which he pays good money for and told him his item would be sent when we get the postal order and to call back when he has manners before hanging up.

then on the 4th day i received 3 ebay messages asking where it was, two on the 5th day and two today, i got a message from my dad this morning saying the postal order turned up so we can now dispatch the item and when i messaged this tosser to tell him it will be dispatched he is still being an irritable c*nt.

ive had it with being polite, if people want to talk to me like shit then i am more than happy to return the favour

wanker.png

f*ckin rant over, i need a smoke and some tender loving.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

makesure you block him so you dont have to trade with him again!

unfortunatly there is about 2% of ebay being complete and utter tossa's we had a snotty woman complain about the smell of smoke on a top she won for £1 - trouble is no one in our house smokes and the itme was brand new

i will admit up until this point i havent had any trouble, most of the other people who bought things from me were really nice people, just this one absolute tosser

Yeh fk em foam"e, hes an impatient arse, A postal order, :eusa_snooty: Fk me , lastbtime i used them was in the 1960"s. and then it was allow 30 days for delivery, :shakeno: , i v had no bother as a buyer, and only 1 dick negative"d me , coz i sold item before end of auction, if he had read down listing ,ITEM NOW SOLD , but naw the prick was still bidding, and thot he"d won it, :crazy:

Wouldn't he be pissed if you happen to break the item before sending and insured it? Just to piss him off?

Omg, what did I just read...

I was waiting for 20 days to arrive kick start shaft for my DT 80, so what can I say about that? No tracking, nothing... seller simple put it in a box and sent it to my home address.

Whats so bad about the question he asked in that picture?

thats the last message i sent after being called up one evening and being shouted at by the phone, after 3 messages in one day asking where the item was despite the fact i told him i had sent it standard parcels the day before and it would take roughly 3-4 days

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online