LITTLE BIKE IN A BIG BIKERS POND LOL

bikemad1987
This post is 4178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

THOUGHT ID LEAST A POST NEW MEMEBER AND ALL THAT AND YES I RIDE A YAMAHA TW 125 ITS GREAT FUN IN THE WOODS AND HAS GOT ME TO DEVON A FEW TIMES NOW BUT AT THE MOMENT SHE NEEDS A BIT OF TLC JUST CHANGING THE ENGINE OVER AND OTHER LITTLE BITS

POST IF YOU ARE ALSO A SMALL BIKER IN A BIG POND

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No such thing as a small biker. We're all motorcyclists. Our right to choose our bike is as fundamental to our interest as petrol.

I like 2strokes. Others like cruisers, just choice. We all have the same fights to the road.

So, stop appologising. Turn the caps off and learn punctuation as there is none whatsoever in that post.

Oh yeah welcome to the nuthouse where the inmates REALLY DO run the asylum.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!!!!!! EVERY THING DOESN'T NEED TO BE IN CAPS ALL THE TIME THO!!!

All the best :)

I currently ride an 80cc 1972 Yamaha... and am restoring a 175. Would choose my bikes over hubby's cruiser any day.

:welcome: aboard!

Yip " i echo thier words, i like small CC bikes, :spin2: i feel comfy on them, and my widowmaker 750 is fast and exciting , but tops out at 115mph, fast enuff for me, i think a 250 is a good all rounder, great for windy roads,

I mean i"v tried ZZR"S & Fireblades, but ther not for me, TOO bloody fast, i know its only as fast as you want it to go, but wen its there on tap, you can"t resist using it, :eusa_snooty:

:welcome:

No such thing as a small biker. We're all motorcyclists. Our right to choose our bike is as fundamental to our interest as petrol.

I like 2strokes. Others like cruisers, just choice. We all have the same fights to the road.

So, stop appologising. Turn the caps off and learn punctuation as there is none whatsoever in that post.

Oh yeah welcome to the nuthouse where the inmates REALLY DO run the asylum.

My DT 175 gives me as many smiles per mile than the FJR and it quicker through our gridlocked town.

Hey and welcome to the forum. I love my little 125 - forgiving, easy to control, nimble, good fun.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online