best tyres for fzr600

FZR1690
This post is 4180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys I have been messing about with the new bike today and have decided that the current rubber although they look brand new have to go as they have been on the bike for at least 7yr standing in a garage. What tyres suit the bike best?

cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done for changing the tyres, after seven years I should imagine they have small cracks in them. I personally like Bridgestone but I'm sure other people have different preferences. but whatever make you choose get a good brand.

Mike

what model of bridgestones would you use? I also like bridgestone but find the longevity questionable although It has been that long since I have had a small bike so they might be a good choice. I was thinking along the lines of the dunlop roadsmart2 or sportsmax (I think thats what they are called).

I have the michelin pr3's on my other bike and I am really impressed with them especially the wet weather grip but was hoping to put more of a sports tyre on the 600

i really rated the metzler metz3 sport touring,on my foxeye, think they were dual compound so were harder in the middle and didn't square off when touring or commuting, but sticky for the corners. really inspired confidence

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online