2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3842 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, i dare say it was one of the most reliable bikes at squires... :1poke:

I had no problems at squires!!

(Had stalling issues going and speedo issues coming back and clutch issues when I got back but no problems there!!)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeh " Honda"s dull & reliable,,, on saturday " there was the finest colourfull exciting bike of the1970"s 80"s and 90"s ..

Did any one see a honda there,,,oh the NSR,,,, honda were forced to make the NSR500 to compete in Moto Gp. it was against honda"s policy, they saw strokers as unreliable stinky things. honda contibution to the 1970"s youth was the CB 200 CB250T...

the CD175,,, :barf:

I've had 5 Hondas :)

you seem to admit that with some kind of pride paul..

i had one , but i keep it to myself,

it was a honda cd175 , it was ugly , it was slow, infact , it was just shit.

• Like 1

I had a Honda City Express when I was 16. It was just like a fat bird - great fun to ride until my mates found out!

• Like 5

my first bike was a cd175 and I learned to spanner on it as I never rode it.

I also had a plastic maggot which was my workhorse at the time

you seem to admit that with some kind of pride paul..

i had one , but i keep it to myself,

it was a honda cd175 , it was ugly , it was slow, infact , it was just shit.

Kev what on earth do you mean...admit...all of mine were better than your CD175 commuter bike :P. Yeah I dont subscibe to the popular Honda bashing, my first road going bike was a Honda and it is generally considered that they have been the best finished bikes from Japan a reputation built up over very many years ;)

I liked then all or I wouldnt of had them

You ?...well I guess you just made a mistake with that one, just what did you expect a popular commuter to be like :headbang:

I had 3 Hondas,,,,, the last was a CBR600f,,,, I put 60,000 miles on that bike

Don't really like the new looking Hondas though

Yeh " i know, the CBR .. and the mighty CR500 are great bikes. i just hate the way honda rules Moto gp... i mean

lets scrap 2 stroke 250gp. " And " every 600 has our engine and privateers chassis :eusa_snooty: they allways change the rules to suit themselves. [ FIM] honda influence that is...

Where would a lot of bikers be without the CG125? Bread and butter to riding schools everywhere. When I taught CBT we had 3 and they took some abuse but always kept going.

I've also had Yam's all my life,,,,, and to be honest, they have never really give me much bother.