2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

31 years!! not needed one yet but there's always a first time :spin2:

she's in tip top condition she got well lubricated last time out behind Drew

yea, :eusa_think: so did my mrs.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Been in the diary a while - I'll be there on the XS.........even with a leaky fork seal.... oh well....

Hi Drewps - sorry not been about much. So much work on - but have been having a blast on the XS on these balmy evenings!!!! Still going strong, but I really must sort out the leaky fork seal....

BTW = do you still have the rack you once had fitted to it? If so and you could bear to part with it.......how much???

See you on the Friday folks.........but not really looking forward to all the motorway miles from Gloucester!!!!

CT

don't think about it to much carl , it'l fly by. allow plenty of tea breaks along the way to break the journey down .

google yourself a map with places of interest along the rout.

I have done it a few times over the past couple of years - but always on a Pan European!!!!!

Trust me - there is bugger all of interest along the route!!!!!!!!!! It has to be one of the most boring journeys in GB............

Full respect to you guys contemplating doing it on sub 400cc bikes................

Been in the diary a while - I'll be there on the XS.........even with a leaky fork seal.... oh well....

Hi Drewps - sorry not been about much. So much work on - but have been having a blast on the XS on these balmy evenings!!!! Still going strong, but I really must sort out the leaky fork seal....

BTW = do you still have the rack you once had fitted to it? If so and you could bear to part with it.......how much???

See you on the Friday folks.........but not really looking forward to all the motorway miles from Gloucester!!!!

CT

I lent it to a mate. I'll get it back from him

nice to see you back Carl, and the bike's OK. The seal should be easy to do as I did them last and used coppaslip on install. :)

that old arm of yours still playing up jay. think of yamahead ,,, it will put things into prospective....

I feel for yamhead. That MRSA has taken people from my own family. I had to watch it destroy my mother in law, and nearly my missus as she struggled basically watching her mum die a bit at a time over 6 months. Brings a tear to my eye even now. So I thank you not to throw those kind of statements around I know exactly what yamheads family will be going through. God knows he will need all the help he can get to get through it.

But it dont alter the fact that about 30 to 40mile is about as far as I have got up to now and still cant ride the dt. Seeing as I was told I may have to stop riding altogether getting to Squires is quite a bonus.

sorry jayson , it was meant in a sympathetic way. it must have been soul destroying for you all.

No worries. Life aint fair.

You either give up or deal with it eh. Don't do giving up......

It looks like I may be able to make it after all - the double celebration is in November!!! What time is best to get up there on the Friday? Also, do I need to book a pitch?

Obviously it all hinges on she who must be obeyed not changing her mind, but .... bring on the 180 odd miles of where the hell does this B road go?!!

No worries. Life aint fair.

You either give up or deal with it eh. Don't do giving up......

Ain't that the truth! Lost my mum to mrsa 16 years ago and she never gave up on her sense of humour. Still see people in hospital not bothering to wash hands etc.

Try a search for last years YOC thread. I think I put up some old google earth pictures of the normal place for the YOC camp.

save me a pitch next to you andrew, we can have some fun, :love:

Eeeew! Dude, you're 100 yrs old!

Looks like I'll be sleeping with one eye open!

• Like 1