2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Would there be room for a learner with a 4 stroke?!

I'm purely a maybe at present, need to check plans for September.

No Worries. The more the merrier.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bippo, come down with me if you like, depending on what work has in store for me too

Thanks Drewpy, that sounds like a plan!

yeh then you can shack up with me when you land. :razz:

Yeh " hes got a five man tent , and it will still be a tight squeeze ,,, :babyha:

Patrick " don"t fret, we ganna do a midsummer trail , on the trail bikes maybe, take in the lakes- dales and end up down that way maybe, if this date dosn"t suit,

I think they changed it as it clashed with the Air-cooled ride or summat,, :shrug:

Still looking good for me, i will be based near birmingham at that time so will have to get the XJ Turbo ready to roll, failing that i will be on the fireblade :), would anyone be interested in some special ed Squires 2013 T-shirts? :)

shame mate.... I think the dates were arranged around other things... personally i think its too late in the year but its set now :( I hope you can make it but if not theres always next year pal :D

• 1 month later...

I have the fireblade on the road, so im a definate yes to this :hyper: earliest i will be there is 7pm though, hopefully early enough to pitch a tent

If i can get the XJ Turbo going it will be a bonus :), dont fancy it on the Dt50 though

I have the fireblade on the road, so im a definate yes to this :hyper: earliest i will be there is 7pm though, hopefully early enough to pitch a tent

If i can get the XJ Turbo going it will be a bonus :), dont fancy it on the Dt50 though

good to hear foams :D

Get it in your diaries everyone

Friday 13th eusa_whistle.gif - Sunday 15th September

I've had a quick look but cant find the address?

• 2 weeks later...

summer's on the way, after meeting drewpy, airhead & bippo at Stafford, i'm definitely up for this one, but can't sort out my

work schedule that far in advance so i'm a definite maybe. ill make it for some part even if its just a day trip, see you all there. :drunk: