2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Same as Tommy here. I should be around that weekend, and if I can't camp, I'll do my best to pop over and say 'hello'. :hyper:

Im there whatever. Not sure which bike yet. Having to refuel every 50 mile makes things tricky.

See at the time. Be an adventure i suppose on the dt.

Same as Tommy here. I should be around that weekend, and if I can't camp, I'll do my best to pop over and say 'hello'. :hyper:

Always room in the foamycave for one more if there isnt enough space to set up a tent :)

• Like 1

summer's on the way, after meeting drewpy, airhead & bippo at Stafford, i'm definitely up for this one, but can't sort out my

work schedule that far in advance so i'm a definite maybe. ill make it for some part even if its just a day trip, see you all there. :drunk:

its the same for me too, just got to drop massive hints to the boss like "oh I'm away that weekend"

drewpy let me know when next meet is on wirral and if your going. I'm not away till 24th may so anytime before then is ok for me

Anyone mind if I tag along for this?

Should have a suitable bike by then, even if it is a 4 banger!!!! :eusa_whistle:

CT B)

Should have a suitable bike by then, even if it is a 4 banger!!!! :eusa_whistle:

CT B)

:eusa_shifty:

:eusa_shifty:

Hahaha so will you be on a 2stroke this year drewps.....

CT B)

Just as it happens, i know where theres a Yam SR125 going if your interested :D, i actually bought it from Nailsworth not far from Stonehouse :), saves me having to ride it to squires aswell lol

Hahaha so will you be on a 2stroke this year drewps.....

no I have me tracker or may even have the fz on the road by then (road legal not pretty pretty)

I would break the Gilera with my weight on it

no I have me tracker or may even have the fz on the road by then (road legal not pretty pretty)

I would break the Gilera with my weight on it

As I would the SR125 if I took Foamy up on his offer!!!!!

Definitely would bring the XS Tommy - plus 2 tents....one for me and one for the bike.....

On second thoughts I only have room for one..........guess who is sleeping under the stars :biglaugha:

• 4 weeks later...

That sounds like a 'kin great weekend but its about 150 miles to squires if I was in the cage. Go knows what it'd be having to avoid motorways! At 50mph I'd get there in time to turn round and come back! :(

I can't make this year but it is 100miles from me. I went last year on the TS that was running like a pig and wouldn't realistically do more than 45 MPH constantly. That with an untested engine and a bike just rebuilt and on the road for a week since 1995.

Ok well that's a bit of inspiration for me. I'll check out A and B roads and see just how far it is. Then to get permission from the wife!!!!!

Do it Andrew... Great fun on a small bike. I've done a 200 mile adventure on my YBR, took a tank bag with map holder so I could navigate all the minor roads. Much more fun than sitting on the motorway in the car. Plus it rained the whole time. Hysterical...!

Lol! I got my first sat nav about 11 years ago - what's a map???!!

It's been about 17 years since I've planned a route other than motorway (when I was active in D of E and Air Cadets). I'm sure I'll be able to plan a route though. Guess I could print pages off from Google maps!