2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Dam blast, no more talking of this, am gutted, :icon_sad: . as it gets closer next year it will be unbearable, :eusa_boohoo:

We must meet up spring/ early summer, ,, farther south, so Dirty & jason can attend, :question:

& Speaking of two-wheels, he aint been on here for ages, not answerd PM"s ,, :icon_question:

yep I've been missing Pat too, hopes he's OK and is only sick of us lot

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys - excuse the ignorance, but am I right in assuming that us 4 strokers won't get turned down from Squires?!

Had a blast loading up my YBR for a 420 mile round trip a couple of weeks ago you see. I'm sensing another adventure on the cards... :spin2:

Hey guys - excuse the ignorance, but am I right in assuming that us 4 strokers won't get turned down from Squires?!

Had a blast loading up my YBR for a 420 mile round trip a couple of weeks ago you see. I'm sensing another adventure on the cards... :spin2:

Drewps goes on his XS, hopefully the tracker will behave this time

Good to hear.

No, I haven't been before, where abouts is it? West Yorkshire?

I joined the forum around the time this years Squires was going on.

Ahh cool that's good to know. Well my bike seems to go on auto pilot over towards Leeds these days, so it sounds like a plan is forming!

• 3 months later...

This thread has been quiet for too long. Nothing so far this year.

John - I know you said you can't make it but it might be the last year before Salmond stops you from heading South and the year after you may have to have German as a first language and Deutschmarks as money. They don't do currency exchange there.

Let have another roll call! Almost definite or maybe's would do.

DDT

Helooo. Might even risk the dt this year.......no promises though 140mile on the dt.....at 50mph........hmmmm.

Trailer maybe...

Buggers" i voted on the Andorra trip dates,[ KTtriples club] for abouthe 10th sept, knowing well Squires is the 1st sept,[ well has been for last 4 years] And what do 2 stroke forum do. :eusa_doh: Change it to later in month,,,, am gutted,,,,,,,,,,, :shakeno:

Just seen this thread.

As some of you know I've been back to ye all now for a wee while.

We did have some family trouble but,,,,,,

I'm disappointed the date has changed to 13th, was better for me nearer the 1st. Was planning a return of me DT this year, was gonna go day early and trot down through the lakes, I'll have ta recheck dates and things and get back to he all.

Why did they change dates???

Quite fancy this

183 miles one way ,, 4 hours 30 mins according to google

that would be like a good run on the friday and a good run on the sunday ( plus ride out on saturday )

with beer inbetween :jossun:

sounds like a plan

put me down as a definate maybe :hyper:

Quite fancy this

183 miles one way ,, 4 hours 30 mins according to google

that would be like a good run on the friday and a good run on the sunday ( plus ride out on saturday )

with beer inbetween :jossun:

sounds like a plan

put me down as a definate maybe :hyper:

:thumb:

Would there be room for a learner with a 4 stroke?!

I'm purely a maybe at present, need to check plans for September.

Omg 188 miles from London 3hrs non stop anything closer gents

Sparky. you could ride up to me, about 90 miles, then we could do the rest together. Possibly get Cynic on board as well. I am a North/East Londoner so language isn't a problem.