Takes you back " 1970"s

blackhat250
This post is 4179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

there was shit in all decades, just the more time moves on, the more unoriginal music becomes

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry about this but it just reminds me of how shit the music was then.

You ain't going to like this steve, but my wife and I (me and the missus) went to see the Bay City Rollers last week, They were fantastic, all the young girls were screaming and standing up in their tartans and bopping along. I say young girls, which they were in the early seventies but now they are all in their fifties.

But it just goes to show that music is a memory thing, when you hear a particular track it takes your mind back to where you were when you first heard it.

..or even this Silver Dream Machine

I got that on dvd, first opening scene is full of classic yams. the dream racer was a kosher special (Paton I think) the film is shite, so I flick forward to the race scenes

The thing with concerts these days is the size of them, in my youfff, I seen the Jam & the Undertones at Leicester De Montford Hall, The Stranglers at a small venue in Northampton, the Stray Cats at a Nightclub in Leicester as well as a load of others, this was in there hey days and it was just so much more personal.

The thing with concerts these days is the size of them, in my youfff, I seen the Jam & the Undertones at Leicester De Montford Hall, The Stranglers at a small venue in Northampton, the Stray Cats at a Nightclub in Leicester as well as a load of others, this was in there hey days and it was just so much more personal.

Stray Cats... super jealous!!

"peaches", was on the radio today and my daughter laughed and said wtf was that?

cheeky bugger

Does she realise what looking at the peaches on the beaches actually means ? :bootyshake:

Does she realise what looking at the peaches on the beaches actually means ? :bootyshake:

she would probably say "talk to the had coz the face...."