mod 1

elmmet
This post is 4183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done, my boy passed his mod 1 last month but couldn't get a mod 2 booked until this week. There must be a rush on due to the changes coming in January

Well done mate,

Groucho" shes a lass " :babyha: Well done elmmet" . never seen you at squires this year,,,,

thanks everyone mod 2 booked for 8th nov, squires is a bit too far yet maybe one day :)

elmmetxx

Congratulations! Good luck with mod 2. :-)

Nice! Congrats! :thumb:

failed mod 2 on hill start and bit on speed but managed to blow training schools bike up on the way back ;) , will rebook and try again

elmmet

Blew up their bike?? That'll show em. hee,hee What is the hill start? Do they have you stop going uphill and then start again? We have some pretty steep hills at intersections around here. I know people who avoid them in their autos with manual transmission. I'm not one of them... I love to work the friction zone. :)

engine died on dual carridgeway doing 60 and they said i was slow haha, yep hill start they stop you up a hill and make you go again going out to practice if i can find hills round where i live

elmmetxx

Tough luck elmmet, I bet you are gutted. :icon_sad:

But pucker up old girl, there's always another time.

Let us know how you get on next time because we really are interested.

mikexx

engine died on dual carridgeway doing 60 and they said i was slow haha, yep hill start they stop you up a hill and make you go again going out to practice if i can find hills round where i live

elmmetxx

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great after some practice. :thumb: