my new alarm

Guest Tomg
This post is 6863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

i was set on an alam for my bike. so i bout one off ebay for 25 quid or so. it came and fuck was it a load of wires. so yesterday i pput my bike in the garage and stripped it down to very little. (was quote pleased) with my quick progress. i then put all the alarm together and was amazed that i tapped into the wires correctly and it worked first time!!!! i also was amazed to find that it has a remote starting capability!!!!!!!!!! at 16 things that allow you to show off more than the fact you own a bike is great soi there i am now with a great bike which i love, and now i have my alarm for peace of mind. also a remote start! excellent. well just thought i would share my enthusiasm for biking and my amazement i managed to install an alarm!

im also now lookin into a new exhaust for my bike which is also on ebay. ebay is great im addicted! which is not good :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

did u turn the sensitivity down a bit? i brought a remote start alarm thing off ebay its really good (except ive started me bike once while just walking round with the keys in me pocket by acedent :S ) but the factory sensitivity setting is quite high, u could just touch the bike and the alarm would go off lol. cool toys tho, i havent failed to impress anyone using remote start yet :)

Guest Tomg

did u turn the sensitivity down a bit? i brought a remote start alarm thing off ebay its really good (except ive started me bike once while just walking round with the keys in me pocket by acedent :S ) but the factory sensitivity setting is quite high, u could just touch the bike and the alarm would go off lol. cool toys tho, i havent failed to impress anyone using remote start yet :)

lol :lol: mines not to bad actually but i it is worth the money i think jst a bit of extra peace of mind

• Admin

Gadgets gey who could live without them (whilst playing with my remote control for my lights) hehe :lol:

Guest Tomg

Gadgets gey who could live without them (whilst playing with my remote control for my lights) hehe  :lol:

excelent yes we do love our gadgets. what next eh! remote control bikes instead but full size!!!

wait a sec im off to invent it!!!