Very Very Lucky

sniff6
This post is 4184 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WTH was she doing?! Not paying attention anyway.

If you look really close I think she was on the phone!!! If you look at her left hand it's up by her ear, might be wrong but that's why she drifted to the left, no conrtol and no brain.

The thing that falls to the ground when she hits the lorry is a phone, I do not believe these people can be that dumb.

WHAT ON EARTH was she doing trying to overtake the lorry when there was traffick coming the other way so close to her?

WHAT ON EARTH was she doing trying to overtake the lorry when there was traffick coming the other way so close to her?

she was'nt trying to overtake!!

first i thought she was sleeping and got caught in the downdraught from the lorry go past

but seen the phone and could'nt believe it

Yip yer right slice " :yeah: see the phone fall , .i thot she was sleeping too,

Watch in full screen and you can see its the wing mirror not a phone..Asleep not too sure as the jolt from the wagon still do not seem to wake her and as she falls off the scooter she makes no attempt to cushion her fall.DRUGS i reckon...

I'd say she blacked out.

:yeah: possible, as she was loose on impact, norm reaction would be tence,up.

And Big kev " Connsiderate" :eek2: ,,, frame that post,,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online