~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Me too. I don't know what I meant. 

Posting too early and before coffee. Will just go back under my rock. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
4 hours ago, Cynic said:

Me too. I don't know what I meant. 

Posting too early and before coffee. Will just go back under my rock. 

Ha ha - well that fitted in this thread perfectly, it gave me a laugh ? - seeing someone else has the same problems as I do ??

That definitely happened to me, who do I claim from ?

On 11/1/2018 at 5:52 PM, sniff6 said:

I suspect even an American admiral would know how to spell Mediterranean!

45027297_2072418363088759_76332582606355

I've been there, albeit not Gibraltar but Malta. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It snowed last night ☃️

8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

Moral:
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have one of these? Those were the days when you’d shoot at your arsehole of a neighbour without the armed response unit turning up and kicking your door in!!

Yep i had one until mum found it hidden under my bed. Never knew it fired corks though ....?

50933586_2132074293789832_18512331978120

Edited by sniff6

Yep I had one, got a clout round the ear from my dad for shooting the neighbours lad on his arse.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...