~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

2 hours ago, drewpy said:

FPS is my fave especialy Half-life, great story and lots of action.

Borderlands?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
1 hour ago, Ttaskmaster said:

Borderlands?

never played borderlands, the last one a iplayed before the gaming pc went tits up was the bioshock series

Who said that??? 

• Like 3

Now it seems the Police are too scared to help someone....

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/6219645/Sorry-pal-youre-on-your-own.html

Good grief!! That's pathetic. :/

• Like 2

What a load of shit! Cops need more power these days back in the day all 15 would have been beaten the shit out of just for not pulling up their trousers, these days it seams that you can quite liturally commit a murder infront of them and get away with it.

I know that back in the day some cops abused their possision and beat folk for no reason but come on.........they need to put the fear back in these low lifes eyes, so that if they do have a moment of cuntness they are going to get "corrected"

It is shit, but I would rather police backed off, than we get to a situation where they are so afraid of everyone that you are getting shot whilst reaching for your wallet at a traffic stop - or they are tasing 9 year old girls. The real problem here is the failed social system and parents who either cannot or are not willing to teach their kids properly. They are the ones who should be putting fear in to these scum and 'correcting' them

• 2 weeks later...

Image result for hurley stick images  

I usually keep one o' these behind the hall door for unwanted callers .

On 4/19/2016 at 6:36 AM, Noise said:

What a load of shit! Cops need more power these days back in the day all 15 would have been beaten the shit out of just for not pulling up their trousers, these days it seams that you can quite liturally commit a murder infront of them and get away with it.

I know that back in the day some cops abused their possision and beat folk for no reason but come on.........they need to put the fear back in these low lifes eyes, so that if they do have a moment of cuntness they are going to get "corrected"

Just now, KevtheRev said:

Image result for hurley stick images  

I usually keep one o' these behind the hall door for unwanted callers .

The "Hurley Stick " , teaching scrotes manners since the Bronze Age !

• Like 2