~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

GSXR riders

http://www.bbc.com.6jw2.clonezone.link/gsxr

Must be true as its a BBC site !!!!

Oh geez! I can see that clone zone causing problems. lol

I had to laugh...

Today I went for a weevride around my local area and stopped off at the petrol garage... As I walked in ( with my helmet still on), two other people in there looked at me rather weirdly with a smirk. I didn't think nothing off it and as I got home I pulled up whipped my helmet off to find fecking bird shite all over the back of my helmet... 

No wonder they looked at me, bet they had a right laugh :D 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sniff6 said:

If_You_Can_Run_This_Game.jpg

it was the best game, I loved it and was also the first mulitplayer that I played too.

had to buy an extra 2 meg for £100 to play it and then buy an 8 bit sound blaster card

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sniff6 said:

If_You_Can_Run_This_Game.jpg

wow! And here my husband's talking about wanting a computer with 4 gigs of dedicated memory just for the graphics card! :eusa_think: I'll just get him that! LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sacha said:

wow! And here my husband's talking about wanting a computer with 4 gigs of dedicated memory just for the graphics card! :eusa_think: I'll just get him that! LOL

wasn't even proper 3d, the sprites faced you wherever you went.

The way the game played the screen scrolled through level as opposed you traveling through the level which after a few hours made you bit sick.

35 minutes ago, drewpy said:

wasn't even proper 3d, the sprites faced you wherever you went.

The way the game played the screen scrolled through level as opposed you traveling through the level which after a few hours made you bit sick.

:biglaugha: Amazing 3D graphics. LOL 

I've no doubt the games he plays now require a lot more processing power. I just meant it as a joke... I'm sure it'd go over well. He played it too. LOL

I have it on steam :)) 13 may, the new doom come on the market. nothing changed the same game as doom1. waste of money

Never 'got' computer games and have never played any, although I did try my sons flight simulator a few years back...Suppose thats a game, so scrub the 1st part of my message

I prefer playing with myself, graphics are brilliant but it always gets messy when the hard drive crashes

Doom was a brilliant game but with all the new modern tech its too far dated.

On 04/04/2016 at 3:07 AM, Sacha said:

Either let him have the 980Ti with 6GB, the Titan X with 12GB or have him wait for the next gen, as they're just about to be released... especially if he's planning on using VR.

3 hours ago, jimmy said:

Never 'got' computer games and have never played any, although I did try my sons flight simulator a few years back...Suppose thats a game, so scrub the 1st part of my message

I never got soap operas...

TBH, it usually just takes the right kind of game - There are so many and they're not all shooty-shooty by any means. My favourites are the story rich ones, where it's more like an interactive movie... that and flying spaceships - Once you play Elite: Dangerous in VR, there is NO going back!! :D

• Like 1