~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Number four sums up my daughter 100%

As she adds it to her "stolen sweater" collection.

LMAO

Number 6 is my sister. She NEVER wears a jacket... or at least, not the right jacket for the weather. LOL

17 had me rolling! :biglaugha:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

LMAO

Number 6 is my sister. She NEVER wears a jacket... or at least, not the right jacket for the weather. LOL

17 had me rolling! :biglaugha:

Ten years ago when my daughter was thirteen she set off to school in January/February, (bearing in mind we were under about a foot of snow at the time) she wouldn't wear the coat that we bought for her (that she chose) for this type of weather. Fortunately, or unfortunately I wouldn't let her go out of the house unless she wore it. She refused to wear it so in front of her I rang her school to say that she won't be coming to school and why. It wasn't the type of coat, but that she wasn't going to wear any coat at all.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, she never refused to wear a coat again when it was cold.

But, now ten years later she is the she the perfect daughter/lady that we could wish for.

• Like 1

Ten years ago when my daughter was thirteen she set off to school in January/February, (bearing in mind we were under about a foot of snow at the time) she wouldn't wear the coat that we bought for her (that she chose) for this type of weather. Fortunately, or unfortunately I wouldn't let her go out of the house unless she wore it. She refused to wear it so in front of her I rang her school to say that she won't be coming to school and why. It wasn't the type of coat, but that she wasn't going to wear any coat at all.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, she never refused to wear a coat again when it was cold.

But, now ten years later she is the she the perfect daughter/lady that we could wish for.

Too funny! Glad she turned out well! A lot of girls are funny with the "fashion before comfort". Not me! I'd rather wear something I can run in if it came to it. LOL

Too funny! Glad she turned out well! A lot of girls are funny with the "fashion before comfort". Not me! I'd rather wear something I can run in if it came to it. LOL

That's exactly what she was "fashion before comfort"

The annoying part was that we took her to the shop so that she could choose a coat for school and one for "social" with her mates, bearing in mind she was only thirteen and we weren't going to let her go out at night but only to go down town at the weekend.

I don't know if your secondary modern school girls do the same but ours tried to make their school ties as short as possible.

• Like 1

I don't know if your secondary modern school girls do the same but ours tried to make their school ties as short as possible.

I think they all try to make everything as short/skimpy as possible. LOL

Cheers Sacha, but I think we have gone off on a bit of a tangent here so I had better leave it there.

• Like 1

well our lad needed a new coat once , his mother dragged him to loads of shops over several weeks. he did not like any of em , anyhow one day i was with him , we walked past the Officers club ( i think that thats what it was called ) quite randomly he stops and looks at a coat , oh i like that he said , try it on i said, , yes it fits nice he said , give it here i said , went in and bought it before he had a chance to change his mind , when met the dragon bitch she said how did you do that , i said he did it not me

• Like 1

That makes three of us and i have good eyes too!

Not about good eyes..you need to get your eyes out of focus so you can see past the detail in the picture.

Almost didn't out this link on but thought what the hell.

http://youtu.be/6o3B601Ndsg

Just not an invite to slate cyclists!

I remember almost doing that when I was a lot younger, it was pissing it down, I looked up about 2 seconds before I hit the back of a parked car, I tried to avoid it and cracked me knee on the offside quarter. That was a painful 8 mile ride home, no mobile's then and I don't think we even had a phone at home then either.

• Like 1

I remember almost doing that when I was a lot younger, it was pissing it down, I looked up about 2 seconds before I hit the back of a parked car, I tried to avoid it and cracked me knee on the offside quarter. That was a painful 8 mile ride home, no mobile's then and I don't think we even had a phone at home then either.

I'm sure we've all done something similar at some stage or another - albeit in pre camera/mobile phone times. No evidence that I've ever done it!

Hmm that happened near us a few years ago , unfortuntely for the cyclist he hit the back of an agricutural trailer , nohelmet on doing about 30/40 mph down hill , he never got up again

Get quite a lot of that happening in Bovvington too Sniff, when i was based down there we had two suicides when car drivers just rammed head on into a tank at night.