~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

That shit's for real?! Cannabilism is legal? And digging up dead people is okay there too? Wow.

I couldn't belive it either they are just now making it ileagle to eat dead people,and these 2 have been caught before that is the most F'd up shit I have ever heard,Nothing funny about that, that country is totaly screwed up 7 year sentences :crazy: and they let them out..Lock up anyone caught doing that with a bag of curry and no food and let them eat eachother I'm sure it wont take long before the problem is solved.Even that is wrong thinking but I am shocked that was some disturbing news to think a counrty is that far behind in civil behaviour.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Foamy has 25 boxes on back order Sniff :biglaugha::wank4az:

always best to have them fresh!...

true story; my first sort of job was working in my uncles bakery making mince pies over christmas, used to mix the dough, stamp them out one by one, cut the lids and put them on, was the most mind numbing experiance ever, cant so much as look at a mince pie now.

Am not sayin the Missus is an ugly monster but, she's just been next door to ask the neighbours to keep the noise down and she came back wiv 3 packets of Haribo and a set o jelly teeth...

• Like 4

anything can be fixed with lockwire!, the entire air force is literally held together with it...

A few years back when I used to work in the defense industry I was involved in repairs for all the armed services, you wouldn't believe some of the shit that got sent back to us, a lot of lockwire used even for fuses.

a lot of lockwire used even for fuses.

Don't stand underneath a chinook then, I once had to fix a fuel leak overseas with 'materials to hand' (cut a gasket out of the side of my boot...) did the trick and got us home though!

Back in the day I was travelling down to Whitby on my Bonnie. About 3 or 4 miles outside the town I rolled to a halt. The barrel off the end of the throttle cable had broken off. So with a bit of Heath Robinson thinking, I picked up a small twig, wrapped the cable round that and taped it to my twistgrip. That bodge done me my weeks holiday, back up the road and about 3 weeks after that before I got a new cable. I always have a spare one now tho'

bodging is under rated, it may just be a 'get you home' solution, or it could be a survival situation, i keep a mini compas sewn into my belt and a mars bar in my toolkit. you never know.