~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Instant 6 pack Kev Style

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have I posted this before? No matter, it's still true. :biglaugha:2341484dc621a5a1ee9449832a6066a1.jpg

• Like 1

I'm retired so will NOT work even for Hundreds of thousands of dollars, take your work fold it into a small spiky ball and shove it where the sun don't shine !! :biglaugha:

• Like 1

When I joined the Ambulance service in 1971 they never showed that as a technique! And why were all my CPR patients always big fat fuckers?

Well if you could do us a follow up video, im still a bit un sure as to how the mouth to mouth bit works.

• Like 1

Ha Ha Ha looks like his arse is up under his chin :biglaugha::chair: :crylaugh:And why is EDDIE the EAGLE shoving stuff in his fore skin ?????

• Like 1

Please tell me these people aren't allowed to breed.

• Like 1

Worse they can VOTE FFS!!!

• Like 1

Read on reddit recently:

The most powerful liquid in the world

A young kid is sitting on some church steps shaking a bottle of liquid and watching the bubbles rise when a priest walks out from inside and asks him: "what have you got their son?"

The boy says, "this is the most powerful liquid in the world father, it's turpentine!"

The priest says" oh, you got that a bit wrong lad, the most powerful liquid in the world is holy water, why if you put one drop on a pregnant woman's belly, she'll pass a girl and if you put two drops on a pregnant woman's belly, she'll pass a boy!"

The kid responds "Ah, that ain't nothing father, if you put two drops of this on a cat's ass, it'll pass a motorcycle!"

Link

• Like 3

You cant make it up!!!

Site Disclaimer : Do Not try this at Home.

Click

Chip off the old block!!

I like the Bear Grills hibernater breakfast a little further down the page. Reckon there's a couple of members who could give it makes good go!

I don't understand how that was supposed to make us laugh today (or any other day come to think of it)

• Like 1

I don't understand how that was supposed to make us laugh today (or any other day come to think of it)

:biglaugha: are you a jock or a german jimmy :biglaugha:

• Like 1