~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

You do know DT that when they take over the world you'll be first up against the wall ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You do know DT that when they take over the world you'll be first up against the wall ?

Bring it on! Me and him, outside, now!

(I just hope it isn't a pie eating contest)

• Like 1

Thank you. You just completely freaked out my seven year old niece

• Like 1

Thank you. You just completely freaked out my seven year old niece

I really meant thank you. That particular niece is mummy's little Princess and needs a good scare every now and then. [emoji83]
  • Like 2

Casually listening to Radio 1s surgery last night in the workshop, for those who don't know it's basically a call-in show where callers can ask questions about medical issues, relationships e.t.c, last night's topic was sex, someone calls in "if my boyfriend *** inside me during **** ***, do I still have to take the morning after pill"... Holy crap I was doubled over on the floor in a fit of laughter. I know not everyone is exactly wise to sex, but surely atleast a minimal understanding of the workings of the pill must exist.

On 9/5/2014 at 9:34 AM, wild foamy said:

Casually listening to Radio 1s surgery last night in the workshop, for those who don't know it's basically a call-in show where callers can ask questions about medical issues, relationships e.t.c, last night's topic was sex, someone calls in "if my boyfriend **** inside me during **** ***, do I still have to take the morning after pill"... Holy crap I was doubled over on the floor in a fit of laughter. I know not everyone is exactly wise to sex, but surely atleast a minimal understanding of the workings of the pill must exist.

Good gawd! Hopefully she doesn't accidentally breed. :shakeno:

• Like 2

Oldtimer - "OK Murph, to do the robotic dance properly you need to move your arms stiffly into this position and then twist from the waist.."

robot.jpg
Murph - "Cheers OT, er.... I just have to pop over to my bike as I think I left the, er, er, lights on...."

Oldtimer - "OK DirtyDT, to do the robotic dance properly you need to move your arms stiffly into this position and then twist from the waist.."

100_3230_zpsc48087b0.jpg

DirtyDT - "Cheers OT, er.... I just have to pop over to my bike as I think I left the, er, er, lights on...."

• Like 2

Laugh???? i almost fecking died!! :chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

• Like 3