~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Yeah if we start planning now, we'll be ready to make a date sometime in 2016!!

Year and Grouch might have broken his bike by then so we have some thing to fix too

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok who wants one of these then ? It might make your bike sound better :biglaugha:

An attractive young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her, 'Father, may I ask a favour?' '

'Of course child. What may I do for you?'

'Well, I bought my mother an expensive hairdrier for her birthday. It is unopened but well over the Customs limits and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it.
Is there any way you could carry it through customs for me? Hide it under your Robes perhaps?'

'I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you, I will not lie.'

'With your honest face, Father, no one will question you.'

When they got to Customs, she let the priest go first. The official asked, 'Father, do you have anything to declare?'

'From the top of my head down to my waist I have nothing to declare.'

The official thought this answer strange, so asked, 'And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?'

'I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is, to date, unused.'

Roaring with laughter, the official said, 'Go ahead, Father. Next please!'

• Like 1

Just put one on order, foamy you should get it through the door in 4-5 working days mate. Don't worry mate we will all help you to stay away from your Sin zone :hah:

• Like 1

Poor FOAMY we are all now thinking of him trying you grab his :hah: KNOB with that suit on. Ha Ha Ha !!! :wank4az:

Sniff is on my side! And a 'self raping child'? Good god what is wrong with this world, when I was 13 it was a wonderful voyage of self discovery and copious amounts of kleenex, I probably kept those fuckers in business during the recession.

Besides, wanking is perfectly natural and fun, for those of us who lack a girlfriend and have no charisma to pick up random checks it is a godsend.

Although, now I have the wonderful missus foamy I no longer have the need :)

• Like 1