~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Haven't laughed for so long or for so loud in ages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I just bet he's taking his "WIFE" !! :whistle:

If this dosent make you laugh your bent

'A gentleman is preparing to board a plane, when he hears that the Pope is on the same flight. "This is exciting," thinks the gentleman. "Perhaps I'll be able to see him in person." Imagine his surprise when the Pope sits down in the seat next to him. Shortly after take-off, the Pope begins a crossword puzzle. Almost immediately, the Pope turns to the gentleman and says, "Excuse me, but do you know a four letter word referring to a woman that ends in 'unt?'" Only one word leaps to mind. "My goodness," thinks the gentleman, "I can't tell the Pope that. There must be another word." The gentleman thinks for quite a while, and then it hits him. Turning to the Pope, the gentleman says, "I think the word you're looking for is 'aunt.'" "Of course," says the Pope. "Do you have an eraser?"

• Like 2

"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled,
public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be
tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be
curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work
instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero , 55 BC

So, evidently we've learned bugger all over the past 2,069 years.

• Like 1

..hm

SHORT MEDICAL SCHOOL EXAM.
When I took the entrance exam for medical school, I was perplexed by this question:
"Rearrange the letters P-N-E-S-I to spell out the part of the human body that is most useful when erect."
Those who spelled SPINE became doctors. The rest are running our country.
  • Like 1

Dear Sir

Channel 4 would like to thank you for submitting your wife's details for our forthcoming documentary, and for the charming picture you sent of her.

However we would like to point out the title of the programme is actually "fact hunt"

regards, Channel 4 TV :eusa_shifty:

• Like 6

COPPER WIRE

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet in 2011, French scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the French, in the weeks that followed, American archaeologists dug to a depth of 20 feet before finding traces of copper wire. Shortly afterwards, they published an article in the New York Times saying : "American archaeologists, having found traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the French."

A few weeks later, The British Archaeological Society of Northern England reported the following: "After digging down to a depth of 33 feet in the Jarrow area of Tyne and Wear in 2013, Charlie Hardcastle, a self-taught amateur archaeologist, reported that he had found absolutely bugger all. Charlie has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."

Makes you proud to be British.

• Like 2

Had 2 today, I will see nothing entertaining for years now.

While in a monumental traffic que, first one entails a nice german made cabriolet, top down. Nice car, made the 40 something look a bit of a tit. Recon thats what the cattle thought alongside it. Big jet of pee sprays through the grating over said car. I could hardly breath for laughing.

The second, a woman desperate for a pee decides if her mate parks across the front of a truck she can go out of sight. Well ladies, there is a mirror to look down the front of the truck. Pedestrians and such crossing etc. So yes I saw a woman relieve herself right infront of the truck. Saw the lot, one of them summery top and trouser things. Yes Steve breifly nekid. I still dont believe it. An I saw it. That stuff always happens to others.

And no I DID NOT take pictures,

(damit)

• Like 1