~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Don't think we will see that advert on UK TV.

I`d be grateful for any advice I can`t get this to work T

cid_8A20783993AB4E50AD749C774CDB1E3Ckjan

If anyone of you electronic wizards knows how to connect a surround sound DVD/VCR, please let me know.

My neighbour keeps asking me for help and my wife is complaining about the time I am spending over there.

I'm really struggling here!

Here's a photo of what her set-up looks like...

cid_E42129406D70453EA910FC52E6016400kjan

• Like 2

Mervin I can help, I have something electric that will help her out !!!!!!!

News from Cornwall

Word down the Club is that Jethro will be on telly in a couple of days time. On Thursday night - Channel 5 - Celebrity Big Brothers Bit On The Side!

His meht Jim Davidson is involved you see.

Denzil was going to tag along but he's up Derriford Hospital with a mole on his cock..... they said it's his own fault for shagging the mole!!!

Not for the weak hearted!

http://safeshare.tv/w/KkkEFRtyiS

• Like 2

hmm

HISTORY OF THE FAMOUS MIDDLE FINGER
Isn't history more fun when you know something about it?
The History of the Middle Finger:
Well, now......here's something I never knew before, and now that I know it, I feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in the hope that they, too, will feel edified.
Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and they began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew! Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodental fricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute! It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'
And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing.

Over here, it was told that it was the two fingers (a finger either side of the arrow fletches) and that was how the V sign came about

I honestly have no idea if any of it's true but found it funny and informative,though what your sain makes sence.

Sadly beeing born and raise in Canada we were taught more about american history,after they drilled the war of 1812,normandy, ww1 and ww2 into our heads in the 5th or 6th grade. than anything about europe.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

CARDIOLOGIST FUNERAL
This would be an acceptable reason to laugh at a funeral...
A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life..

A huge heart... covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.
At that point, one of the mourners just burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, 'I'm so sorry... I was just thinking of my own funeral...I'm a gynecologist!'

The priest fainted!

• Like 1

35032_02_north_korea_confirms_it_has_lan

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/35032/north-korea-confirms-it-has-landed-a-man-on-the-sun/index.html

This just in: North Korea has landed a man on the Sun. 17-year-old Hung Il Gong started his journey at 3am this morning, traveling alone, to reach our nearest star, a journey that took him just 4 hours.

Well this should be fun to watch ......---....---..man get's near sun POOF he's gone is it live or meormex..If the koreans are going to try and pull this off and fake a sun landing then it will be a great achevment to prove how fucking stupid Kim realy is Me thinks he has spent to may hour in the opium den if he thinks anyone is going to belive this.

Like the propaganda they shot about how american's are forced to eat snow wish I could find it againhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoQOQHQ8oA ooo here it is again LMAO