~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

10457_10151112519523667_946354579_n.jpg

Not quite sure where this one is leading to Merv, but it does remind me of a joke by Max Miller.

There was a family of mice living in Piccadilly Circus.

The young son was walking along in a bit of a daydream in the gutter when all af a sudden he got run over by a bus.

He crawled up the curb onto the pavement and into a music shop. He said to the owner of the music shop, "excuse me, but have you got any mouse organs?"

The proprietor said "It's funny you should ask that, because only this morning I had a young girl mouse asking exactly the same."

The boy mouse said. "That must have been "our Monica"

It can only be a matter of time before Boris Johnson's mum comes forward and tells us that she was raped by Jimmy Savile in 1963.

Rolf Harris has been reported for doing 2 little boys in the seventies now

One of 'ems working on the wrong end

That'll resuscitate him alright. :)

He could have ridden around that little stick if he had been paying attention,

OK USEFUL TIP WHEREVER YOU ARE IN EUROPE 112 IS THE EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL, FROM A MOBILE, EVEN IN THE UK DO 112 THEY CAN TRACK YOUR MOBILE FROM THAT NUMBER BUT NOT FROM 999 i WAS TAUGHT THIS ON A FIRST AID COURSE RECENTLY

OK USEFUL TIP WHEREVER YOU ARE IN EUROPE 112 IS THE EMERGENCY NUMBER TO CALL, FROM A MOBILE, EVEN IN THE UK DO 112 THEY CAN TRACK YOUR MOBILE FROM THAT NUMBER BUT NOT FROM 999 i WAS TAUGHT THIS ON A FIRST AID COURSE RECENTLY

Useful tip that Merv thanks for sharing :thumb:

Paddy and Colleen were making passionate love in Paddy's mini van when

suddenly Colleen, being a bit on the kinky side, yells out, "Oh big boy, whip me, whip me!".

Paddy, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips on hand, but in a flash of inspiration, he opens the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Colleen until they both collapse in ecstasy.

About a week later, Colleen notices that the marks left by the whipping are starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor.

The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks, "Did you get these marks having sex"?

Colleen, a little embarrassed that she has slept with Paddy (let alone that she allowed the kinky boy to whip her) eventually admits that, yes, she did.

Nodding his head knowingly, the doctor exclaims, "I thought so, because in all my years as a doctor, you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

I will get me coat

• Haha 2