~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
1 hour ago, sniff6 said:

This poor chap is NSFW...:(

57231.gif

why did he not switch off the bloody lathe, tit.

no PPE either, company at fault

• Like 1

Long sleeves + lathe = imminent pain.

• Like 2

No you just recorded it onto a Cassette tape......... Cheapo Winfield brand from Woolworths.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campaman said:

No you just recorded it onto a Cassette tape......... Cheapo Winfield brand from Woolworths.....

There are whole generations out there who wouldn't have the faintest idea what you just said...  :wacko:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Campaman said:

C90's were the best, as the 120's were very thin an snapped easily

• Like 1

Monica Lewinsky has released the following statement on Hillary Clinton's run for American Presidency:

"I will not vote for Hillary Clinton. The last Clinton Presidency left a very bad taste in my mouth."

jigsaw.png

• Like 2

Funny you should say this sniff, but when I'm watching the local weather on BBC points west if I stare at the weather vane cups going round by the wind it seems that all of a sudden they change from going clockwise to anti-clockwise.

On 1/31/2016 at 4:52 AM, sniff6 said:

Rotating Clockwise or ....Anti Clockwise?????

http://i.imgsafe.org/6ed24df.gif

I can get her to spin either way, not that it matters with a fine pair like that!

• Like 2

Its rotating anti clockwise, watch the shoulder and you will see it. The head is really clever as the back view is a mirror of the front and your brain ignores the errors as it try's to make the image fit the expected picture that initially moved past your vision.

Really interesting image.

4 hours ago, Cynic said:

Its rotating anti clockwise, watch the shoulder and you will see it. The head is really clever as the back view is a mirror of the front and your brain ignores the errors as it try's to make the image fit the expected picture that initially moved past your vision.

Really interesting image.

if you look at the pony tail, I can see it all the way anti clockwise