~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my wife cooks me raw potato for tea, now I know why :shakeno:

Gunna say my wife chucks a bucket of water over me and rams potatoes down me throat!!

Gunna say my wife chucks a bucket of water over me and rams potatoes down me throat!!

judging by foamys facebook status, its up his arse :babyha:

Why is it then when ever anyone gets an engine problem on here some bright spark always says 'Shit in the carbs'. This is not only a stupid thing to do but it is also very difficult and can be quite dangerous. I tried it once, a long time ago when I had a little 50cc moped. I burned my bum on the exhaust, caught my manly bits on the kick start and twisted my back. So think on fellow bikers before attempting such a complicated operation. Shit in the carbs is not usually a good way to make your bike run better.

• Like 1

Not even if you have the squits and a funnel?

Americans Try To Place European Countries On A Map

http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/americans-try-to-place-european-countries-on-a-map?bffb

And just to be fair to them....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

Give it a go and see how you fared (Be honest)

Yer.........um rather not thanks

• Like 1

I was working in rope access for 13 years. trust me, no difference between 50m and 1000m. probablly you will be dead before you touch the ground :) ... ok, i`m a bit wrong, is a difference between those... the balance of the tower in a windy day :D this is scaring a bit.

I wonder why they don`t take parachutes for way down. is easier and f funny :)