~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

condescending-wonka-tattoos.jpg

• Like 1

I don`t think so... the engine is cold. no smoke when she put oil on engine.

Looks like it's from a comedy show, Knallerfrauen... still cracked me up

http://youtu.be/Eb8TuwbuDnw

• Like 1

Sacha, that had me in tears.... Superb.

• Like 1

This is the problem...............................your in the street and someone who has been pumpin steriods up their ass tries to attack you.

What do you do?

Wing Chung their ass

Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Then out of nowhere a crocodile crept up and stole all the sausages !!

• Like 1

Absolutely disgusting behaviour I saw on the beach earlier. I was on the seafront and saw a man and a woman having an almighty argument in front of loads of kids, suddenly the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off. There was a massive brawl and someone called the police. This poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the copper AND his wife!

Oh no he didn't!!

A poor lad came off his moped outside my house today.

Before long there was a huge crowd gathered around him so I rushed out and pushed my way to the front shouting "get out of my way!"

One women shrieked at me " why - are you a doctor?"

"No" I replied "he has my pizza"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paddy pulls up at the traffic lights next to a stunning bird
paddy smiles at her and winds his window down

she smiles back and winds her window down

paddy says "have you just farted as well"

:biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

Look out, he's behind you!!!!

As my wife and three of her friends squeezed into the car after WeightWatchers, I muttered under my breath, "Fat cows."

"What was that?" snapped my wife.

"You herd."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Roman walks into a bar, sticks two fingers up to the barman and says, "Five beers please."