Jimmy Saville

Grouch
This post is 4191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I think this whole Saville thing going on is very bizarre. All of a sudden tens of people are coming forward stating that they knew Jimmy molested young girls. What use is it now he is dead? I think the people who knew about this and let it continiue are as bad as him and responsible for countless acts of abuse for allowing him to continue. I think the problem was Jimmy was so high profile and loved by millions that no one dared to challenge him, and the BBC let it all continue because he generated them millions and boosted their ratings. I have just been reading that John Peel was also a paedo who in fact married a fifteen year old girl in the U.S. Times were very different in the 60's when he did this but still! I think there must of been a culture of their behaviour within a select group of celebreties back in those days.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Apparently both the BBC and several other more independent associations all tried to assemble exposes on Saville, but when they conducted their investigations NONE of them found any evidence at all... Strange that, innit?

I think the whole idea is just bollocks.

My mother worked with Saville for a short time. Apparently he was a very nice man, but physically very weak and flimsy. Doesn't sound really that capable of physically forcing himself on anyone over the age of maybe 10, to be honest.

It's bad indeed when your childhood heroes are found out to be beasts, I just found out that Morph was a Playdohfile. :whistle:

I have heard the Susan Boyle has been on the news and she said " I was on Jim'll fit it when I was 13 and he never touched me"...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shifty: :babyha:

Gulity or not guilty I'm not sure , but I am sure they will have an inquest at the cost of the tax payer .

................................. and Gary glitter (no surprise that one though)

Oh, come on, come on!..................................come on!!

• 2 weeks later...

Even Rolf Harris's name been mentioned, apparently he did two little boys back in the 60's

I guess I am not going to get much interest on ebay for my boxed collections of Jim'l fix it, Rising damp and Jim Davidson live '80's DVD's!