eBay

Grouch
This post is 4208 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just relisted it now and added a few quid onto the price for my troubles. The little dickhead still hasn't answered my messages and he's bought something as recentley as yeterday. What an idiot. I just don't understand some people.

Guy I know had someone win the bid and then tell him, "oh I was just bidding for fun, I didn't think I'd actually win." What an asshole. :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The thing that has pissed me off the most is the idiot has ignored my messages. I even sent him one saying it's ok if you have changed your mind, jut let me know so I can relist it. He has bought four items since bidding on my game.

I went to give the little wanker some negative feedback but it will only allow me to select positive or I'll leave feedback later. Is this because he hasn't paid me?

nope. ebay changed that...

some peoplw would sell junk, then if you left them negative. they would leave you neagative and every one suffered. or you both retracted your neagtive comments.

"you cant retract posative ones"

but yeah basically, sellers used to use the fact they could leave negative feedback as leverage against people with little feedback. so if you had 1 + and you left me a - With my 300 or so + feed back that 1 - from you wouldnt make much of a diference. but for you 1 - would take you to 50% feedback. so you would more than likley just not leave negative.

the system was flawed. and of course still is..

should have a negative option for non paying users. or buyers that just outright threaten you with negative unless you give them a partial refund because the post man was an hour later than usual.

I will have to do the same. Sold a van, cracking little thing. Mint nick went at best offer for 1100quid.

Invoice sent wed. Nothing yet but in his message he was in a hurry.

Cheap arse car hawkers from brum no doubt. Want to turn up suck their teeth and offer less. Then get upset when you tell them to sod off.

Looks like i will be relisting soon.

I will have to do the same. Sold a van, cracking little thing. Mint nick went at best offer for 1100quid.

Invoice sent wed. Nothing yet but in his message he was in a hurry.

Cheap arse car hawkers from brum no doubt. Want to turn up suck their teeth and offer less. Then get upset when you tell them to sod off.

Looks like i will be relisting soon.

i have had this also, some bellend turned up for my xlr125 rode it and said it was too slow but offered me £300 for it - i was asking £750.

thing is if the retards have experience on ebay they know if the buy it through ebay there entering into a contract, then if they break that contract they are liable to ebay's proceedures - they can only do it a few times a year aslong as people keep reporting them then there ebay account would have restrictions eventually they would be shut down.

im up to nearly 700 positive feedback, i have sold lots but bought more and i have had some bad experiences with buyers and sellers but the majority seem decent.

had one guy buy an OKO 28mm flatside carb with spare jets uni filter off me for £30 posted, cost me £90 sold it because i sold the bike it was intended for.. he come back to me nearly a month later saying it was damaged opened a case against me (even though he left positive feedback saying i was one of the genuine ebayers)

he got his money back and i got carb back which was immaculate and working i was so annoyed because he couldnt set it up he thought rather than sell it on he would make me out to be selling broken item and a liar the little fag!!!

ken

i have had this also, some bellend turned up for my xlr125 rode it and said it was too slow but offered me £300 for it - i was asking £750.

thing is if the retards have experience on ebay they know if the buy it through ebay there entering into a contract, then if they break that contract they are liable to ebay's proceedures - they can only do it a few times a year aslong as people keep reporting them then there ebay account would have restrictions eventually they would be shut down.

im up to nearly 700 positive feedback, i have sold lots but bought more and i have had some bad experiences with buyers and sellers but the majority seem decent.

had one guy buy an OKO 28mm flatside carb with spare jets uni filter off me for £30 posted, cost me £90 sold it because i sold the bike it was intended for.. he come back to me nearly a month later saying it was damaged opened a case against me (even though he left positive feedback saying i was one of the genuine ebayers)

he got his money back and i got carb back which was immaculate and working i was so annoyed because he couldnt set it up he thought rather than sell it on he would make me out to be selling broken item and a liar the little fag!!!

ken

Some people need some sense beating into them. That would of really wound me up, to the point where I would be dying to go round to his house and have it out with him.

I sold my RX4 on ebay and expected it to go for £300 as it had a blown turbo.

sold the bugger for £900 and the guy paid cash. so far I've been lucky and managed to avoid most of the idiots.

I did phone a vendor once when they messed me about with some NOS exhausts. I got their phone number and phoned them. when they realised I knew where they lived and how to conatct them they soon sent them.

I keep getting letters from debt collection agencies saying I owe anything from £106.78 to £108.78 for Ebay fees, got a canny collection now, all filed ready to go to my solicitors to sue the fkas for harrassment, one bellend even asked me to prove I owed nothing, I promptly asked him to prove I owed the debt and would be happy to see him in court at the earlliest convenience :crazy:

foamy will, buy anything after a few pints :babyha:

oh ha-f*cking-ha... :bootyshake:

what game is it btw?, ive played Burnout Paradise nearly to death now, could do with a new one...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online