YOC Merchandise! :D look trendy around your home/office/spaceship

wild foamy
This post is 4197 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone.

As I am sure you are aware you can already order YOC the-shirts customised with your name and slogan, well brace yourselves...

We can now order mugs, pens, post-it notes, memo-pads, hoodies, hats, mousemats, coasters and soon possibly lingerie.

Enquire within, stick your BIC pens where the monkey sticks his peanuts and order yourself a YOC pen instead, you'd look badass rocking up to the office with a YOC pen wedged behind your ear, your female coworkers will be drooling with desire and your male coworkers will feel inferior as you take a windswept slow-motion walk up to your desk.

Want to look like a badass biker in your car aswell? Why not order some yamaha club stickers and cover your back window with them? There were a load of hooded youths doing burnouts in the McDonalds car park last night with "stickerbombed " cars so it must be trendy!.

All it takes is a pm peeps, send your postal address aswell so I can get a postage estimate

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah send pikkies foamy! :jossun:

I'm gonna have to hide/close this thread as you haven't paid for your corporate membership yet Foamy...lol ;-)

could I not bribe you with some sexy yamaha club lingerie?... :P

well... let's see it first then we'll decide if we need to shut you down. :biglaugha:

still waiting ;)

christ on a bike, somebody shit the bed? :eusa_think:

i still have to sort out the two outstanding shirt orders, will see what i can do with vistaprint later, managed to find a personalised lingerie supplier but still not looked into prices or designs... gonna need a female model though, seeing as you and Sacha are the nearest thing to female that reside on this forum, how about it?

Whadya mean nearest thing?! :eusa_think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online