kenDAWG
This post is 4198 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all!

just aquired my first dt125r for a sum of £1400 - she is nice and standard apart from derestriction and full dep exhaust.

got to say im happy with this bike, infact i love the dam thing lol

nice and comfy - manages to haul my ass around quick enough!!

just joined up to pick up some good pointers and also i belive to gain knowledge you must be surrounded by people with experience, sick of taking advice off people who havent even owned one!

ill try upload pics but im having problems with photobucket, anyone know of a way to upload images direct to forum or is it not possible??

cheers

ken

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

any ideas on the best way to post up pics?

a comunity full of people surrounded by information is better than a mate who used to own a pw50 20yrs ago so dont think i mean i dont want help off anyone in here because they never owned one - you will know more about them than me and i own one!

any help is appreciated ;)

:welcome: aboard. Check out the FAQ for help uploading pics (). You'll need something like photobucket to add them.

Have you tried any other ones like Flickr? Or here's a link to info for other image hosting sites http://webtrends.about.com/od/prof4/tp/Free-Image-Hosting-Sites-For-Photos.htm

Hopefully that helps. :)

Very nice! :) looks like fun.

Hey Ken, welcome to the forum!

Smart looking DT - I hope you're enjoying it!

Thanx people

It's in mint condition!

Couple things I wanna do, wanna down size the indicators to something that isn't the size of fog lights on a mk1 fiesta and get the carb professionally setup!

Thinking about changing the expansion chamber and trying to find original graphics just to get it back to its former glory!

Cheers

Ken

No mate but ill have a look into them, as long as there smaller than the ones on mine ill be interested!

Just don't want any of them small fragile things off fleebay that wouldn't last a decent wind

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online