'ola DEA!

kashim
This post is 4219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sorry I've been wandering through blindly but yes. Hello, i'm Kash - I have a wee Yam YBR 125 and while I've done my DAS and hold a full licence. I'm very much at peace on my YBR.

The YBR nippy about town, easy to work on, easy to maintain, and "theoretically" easy to modify. and by modify i mean turning the seat undertray into a useful storage unit and not sticking monster stickers and anodised renthal handlebars on (to each their own I suppose.)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Kash - a fellow YBR owner eh?! They sure are a fun bike and I'm really enjoying mine.

I have posted pictures of mine up - you should do the same! I'm also interested in hearing more about your mods. Make sure you keep us posted!

Hi and :welcome: aboard the YOC.

Hi a we bit small of a bike for me but hey if you can't go super fast might as well look good LOL...STICKERS AND renthals all the way :hah::headbang:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online