Help me identify this bike

kaneys
This post is 4224 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok im done... Nev its simple your single peice of evidence is clearly wrong.. all the web links say its wrong, the parts link i put on say its wrong and Yamaha themselves say its wrong.. You have hijacked this thread with incorrect info for long enough.. so please stop posting

Thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er. I have another link for you from Australia saying that your engine is an Australian market only dt400c.

Make of it as you please...

http://auction.netbikes.com.au/vjmw.php?page=yamaha_id

Er. I have another link for you from Australia saying that your engine is an Australian market only dt400c.

Make of it as you please...

http://auction.netbi...?page=yamaha_id

Great link, helps me with all the junk I've got in my shed. Thanks Sin Nick. Let's get pissed sometime. :buzz:

Reading through both pages of that was a waste of time. And the UK passive aggressive thing kills me.

To the OP stop being a Douche and pull your head out of your ass(or arse) for a second and realize everyone here has tried to help you. Its pretty clear that your bike is some sort of frankenstein bastard child or a more rare one-off model maybe not made in mass production numbers. But as has been stated, post a picture if you want further help so we can have some sort of visualization of what it is that you have done a terrible job explaining.

From 'Merica with love

-Dave

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online