Hi from Canada

mistys boss
This post is 4163 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have been riding for thirty eight years and owned over thirty Yamaha's in that time. Most of that time spent in the UK but I now live in Canada. At present I own five complete Yamaha's and parts to probably build another three. A 72 DT2 which is almost ready to roll, a 1978 IT175 which my girlfriend rides, two YZ250's, a 1980 and a 91. My street bike is a 1992 TDM850 which seems to be very rare over here, I've not seen another. They were only sold here for one year and two years in the states I believe. I've owned plenty of RD's in my time and maybe I'll get another one one day.

Tony M

Stony Plain

Alberta

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: Tony. Post up some pics when you can. Would love to see the bikes. :)

Hi Tony welcome to the mad house,your right the 850 didn't sell well here I have never ever seen someone riding one.The 90's were a real sport bike period for Canada ,enduro's were rare to see on the road. You might be 1 of ten who own a 850 it would be intresting to know how many actualy were sold in Canada.

Plenty of space for riding off road in Canada I guess. I have enjoyed holidays there and next time I go Im determined to get on two wheels. Id like to here about the off road scene out there.

• 2 months later...

welcome.gif Tony. Post up some pics when you can. Would love to see the bikes. smile.png

I'm not sure how to post photo's. Maybe this link will work for now

http://www.bikepics.com/members/tonym/

Nice rides man! :thumb:

Nice Yz"s , the 250 has a great powerband, i rode a 465 in 1981, it was scary. light and powerfull :wavey:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online