I really want your helps.

fazl_gh_68
This post is 4114 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi to all dear member

i'm a university student from iran. 2 months ago i bought a 1996 DT200WR (3XP) in my country by paying 2000 $. 2 day's ago i changed its candle( or spark plug). today its candle fused in cylender and wrecked piston and create a strip in cylender wall. i changed it piston and polishing the cylender wall.but now ring of piston having bad noise in cylender ( jiggly in cylender.) Now i want to buy a cylender( no piston just cylender). but in our country this part is very expensive. i want to buy from other country. do you now where this part is selling?

please help me.i really want your help.

thank you very much

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i plished the cylinder wall and use another piston. the piston and ring that i used is the yamaha dt LANZA's piston and ring. now when i starting the engine the ring starting to noising. what i do to cutting of the noise.?

Hi" why not get oversize piston, & rebore, much less expensive :eusa_think:

thanks for your offer.if it possible for you explain me for use oversize piston and cylinder? which cylinder and piston i used.?

thank you

• 1 month later...

i plished the cylinder wall and use another piston. the piston and ring that i used is the yamaha dt LANZA's piston and ring. now when i starting the engine the ring starting to noising. what i do to cutting of the noise.?

thanks for your offer.if it possible for you explain me for use oversize piston and cylinder? which cylinder and piston i used.?

thank you

The DT Lanza is a 230cc engine, you have a DT200R, have I misread something along the way?

The DT Lanza is a 230cc engine, you have a DT200R, have I misread something along the way?

yes your right bro, but i take lanza piston from my friend and set it in cylinder and i see work it !!

some of repair man said to me that lanza and wr have same engine but lanza is 230 and wr is 200.

Here is another parts catalogue

http://www.incolmotos-yamaha.com.co/site/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=C6pOu6aaKrw%3D&tabid=360

I do not understand why they list 4 pistons but only 1 set of piston rings

you need to know which piston to order from the choice of 4 and also the correct rings to fit that choice of piston

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another parts catalogue

http://www.incolmoto...aKrw=&tabid=360

I do not understand why they list 4 pistons but only 1 set of piston rings

you need to know which piston to order from the choice of 4 and also the correct rings to fit that choice of piston

thank you

but dear friends , now, i really want a cylinder block and piston for my bike.. do anyone know where i can buy them? my brother is in toronto,canada. he can buy them for me and send them to me.but he said couldnt find cylinder and piston for my 1992 dt200wr in their city.

do you know how he can buy them??.i dont find anything in the internet.

Fazl, you need to get your brother in Toronto, to contact his local Yamaha dealer. For a 1992 DT200WR I get the model as being a 3XP3 the part number for the cylinder is 3XP-11311-00-00, as Airhead says there are 4 part codes for the pistons but they are all stating as being the standard size pistons, 3XP-11631-01-A0, 3XP-11631-01-B0, 3XP-11631-01-C0, 3XP-11631-01-D0, Piston Rings are 3XP-11610-00-00, Small end Bearing is 93310-316C9-00, Cylinder base Gasket is 3XP-11351-00-00, Cylinder Head Gasket is 3XP-11181-00-00.

Also there might be a small chance you can buy the Cylinder/Barrell from Ebay, a couple of lads in another forum I use that have the DT200's often buy second hand parts for their bikes on there.

Hope that helps you.

Fazl, you need to get your brother in Toronto, to contact his local Yamaha dealer. For a 1992 DT200WR I get the model as being a 3XP3 the part number for the cylinder is 3XP-11311-00-00, as Airhead says there are 4 part codes for the pistons but they are all stating as being the standard size pistons, 3XP-11631-01-A0, 3XP-11631-01-B0, 3XP-11631-01-C0, 3XP-11631-01-D0, Piston Rings are 3XP-11610-00-00, Small end Bearing is 93310-316C9-00, Cylinder base Gasket is 3XP-11351-00-00, Cylinder Head Gasket is 3XP-11181-00-00.

Also there might be a small chance you can buy the Cylinder/Barrell from Ebay, a couple of lads in another forum I use that have the DT200's often buy second hand parts for their bikes on there.

Hope that helps you.

thank you so much NEV.

i said your words to my brother, and now im waiting for his answer.

best regards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online