My First Bike : YBR125

bippo
This post is 4245 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all! Here are a few pictures of my first bike. I bought it brand new about 2 weeks ago, and I'm already getting close to taking it back in for it's first 600 mile service!

As 125's go, for the price this is a superb bike. The biggest issue I have with it is comfort levels on a long ride - it sends my ass to sleep! But hey, that's hardly the end of the world is it.

4cd2defb42171e7304fb348db0f387a5.jpg

6635b6bccd2d497610a0d953858adb0a.jpg

6c7471ef83f8d1ca88c0908fbad7404e.jpg

2cd9605607261c5db97de07ad1d7932b.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Everybody suffers from numb arse on mbike you would think with all the tech on a bike they would have it better.

Nice bike by the way.

Lovely Bippo, I love it in black.

I have a 2007 YBR which I did a few epic journeys on, I know what ya mean about the 'Numb bum' thing.

Also, such a good wee bike I didn't want to sell it when I moved up to 600cc, I still use it for short comutes.

Enjoy, Amigo!

Nice one bippo I'd proud to own one of those too, bet its a fantastic commutor as well, you can keep the sport bike look for me thats just great :thumb:

i'd investigate a gel seat cover or something for the longer rides

Yeah, they sure are a smart looking starter bike, I'm so happy with it. I'm just getting some more practise in and then I'll start using her for commutes. On that note, I think I will look into a gel seat cover as I'll be covering 80 miles a day!

I have a 2007 YBR which I did a few epic journeys on, I know what ya mean about the 'Numb bum' thing.

Glad to hear it - I can see myself taking on a few epic journey's too, it's much more fun than the car. In fact, I do have plans to travel back to my parents on A roads instead of the M1 - around 160 miles which I think will be good fun.