hello :)

Adam Jones
This post is 4235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello my names Adam I'm 19 from Torquay in Devon I thought I'd just say hi to everyone here. I currently own a 1992 Yamaha dtr 125 which was stolen unfortunately but I have got it back and I'm planning on restoring it to its former glory :) I'm interested in bikes cars and all mechanical stuff really I'm also currently studying an automotive course at college planning to go university next year :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Adam. :welcome: to the YOC. Glad you got your bike back. :)

Yo Adam keep up with the school it will take you far in life, to bad about the bike but just post in workshop if you need help

Hi Adam, welcome!

If you're restoring bits and bobs, the workshop is a great forum for advice. I've been given a lot of help from these fine folk. You could even consider creating a project in the project forum to detail your work start to finish for stuff....can even help with portfolio of your work in the future!! :thumb:

-atocp

Hey and welcome to the forum Adam! Glad you have your bike back - ruddy chavs...

Hi Adam, me and my missus will be down in Paignton in a weeks time, see you then. YESSSS :hyper:

Only joking, wer'e a couple of old fogies. At least I am. my wifes a bit younger than me.

Thanks for the friendly welcomes guys I'm new to this forum things but yeah good idea I'll start a project section when I can finally get some money together to start it haha sucks being at college 5 days a week :(. Thanks if I get stuck I'll let you guys know I'll appreciate the help :)

Hey and welcome to the forum Adam! Glad you have your bike back - ruddy chavs...

Can't bloody stand them I live in quite a well known area for being rough one of my neighbours had his 2012 husquvrna stolen last night :( I'm keeping my dt in my hallway at night mums not happy though !!

... sucks being at college 5 days a week :(

Sucks being at work 5 days a week too :( but at least I get paid. :)

Can't bloody stand them I live in quite a well known area for being rough one of my neighbours had his 2012 husquvrna stolen last night :( I'm keeping my dt in my hallway at night mums not happy though !!

Haha love it, there was no way I was allowed to keep my field bikes in the house when I was living with my parents.

What are you doing at college?

Grr...

Well done on managing to get your bike in the house! I have already tried that, but it didn't go down too well... Ha ha!

Haha love it, there was no way I was allowed to keep my field bikes in the house when I was living with my parents.

What are you doing at college?

yeah :( my mum said she would rather have my bike in the house than get nicked again. I'm doing automotive engineering its just all maths though not enough practical :( but it's quite fun :)

haha yeah now I'm back at college 5 days I'm hardly earning anything I can only work saturdays now Sunday is the hangover day haha !!

Shit, I need two days to recover from my drinking binges anymore. :shakeno:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online