dickhead

up.yours
This post is 4236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Please do not follow this example in lubing your chain.

WARNING: The following link has graphic pictures and will show you what can happen if you do this.

DO NOT click it if you don't like mangled flesh. LINKY

HOLY F*CK! I think I'd rather rotate the tire manually than risk that. :shakeno:

• 4 weeks later...

Please do not follow this example in lubing your chain.

WARNING: The following link has graphic pictures and will show you what can happen if you do this.

DO NOT click it if you don't like mangled flesh. LINKY

I clicked the link as curiosity got the better of me, and you are correct DO NOT TRY THIS the mistake he made was trying to wipe it with a cloth but at least some good may come out of it as if you see the pics you will definitely keep your fingers well away from a moving chain

Lmfao a old friend of mine lost 3 fingers doing exactly that,I couldn't belive he was that stupid now i see lots of ppl are just as dumb.

Moveing parts and fingers don't mix well while at the drag track one weekend I watched a guy loose the end of his finger,his budy was setting up the timing and was checking it with a timming light,when buddy said "what's that" and put his finger into the rotor

Lmfao a old friend of mine lost 3 fingers doing exactly that,I couldn't belive he was that stupid now i see lots of ppl are just as dumb.

Moveing parts and fingers don't mix well while at the drag track one weekend I watched a guy loose the end of his finger,his budy was setting up the timing and was checking it with a timming light,when buddy said "what's that" and put his finger into the rotor

Damn! I lost my hair to a go-kart chain. Even had my hair tied back... too bad it was still long enough to reach the chain. We laugh about it now, but I was damn near scalped. :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online