Bazz is back!!

Bazz
This post is 6870 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya folks, been away way too long but it's good to be back! Looks like we had a fair few new members while I've been away - gonna take a while to catch up! ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hiya folks, been away way too long but it's good to be back! Looks like we had a fair few new members while I've been away - gonna take a while to catch up!  ;)

Hi Bazz....good to see you back! :)

welcome back mate :D . if you hear any stories about me riding a gay assed honda now......they're all true! B):lol:

Hello Bazz :)

If you hear any stories about me riding a Gay assed Triumph they're only half true :P

If you hear any stories about me riding a cutting edge V-Strom then they're true!  B)

Shouldn't that be V-Storm? ;):P

Thanks for the greetings folks but :blink: .....

WTF has happened to everyone while I was away???? :o

It seems LC "came out" and now owns-up to straddling a poofta's tool, Nutty's living up to her name and gone right over the edge, and as for Pete, well.....

I'm bloody glad I wasn't around, seems to me like some sort of Forum Virus that I might have caught!

Hehehe.....it's good to be back! ;)

Thanks for the greetings folks but   :blink: .....

WTF has happened to everyone while I was away????   :o

It seems LC "came out" and now owns-up to straddling a poofta's tool, Nutty's living up to her name and gone right over the edge, and as for Pete, well.....

I'm bloody glad I wasn't around, seems to me like some sort of Forum Virus that I might have caught!

Hehehe.....it's good to be back! ;)

Don't worry Bazz I haven't gone completely insane. The Tiger is Cliffy's new commuting tool, I only use when it's raining. That way my bike stays lovely and he has to clean his :P;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online