Theory - Pass or Fail ?

G.muir
This post is 4265 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I sat my theory test this morning at 8am, me and my mate went down with the laptop and did a wee practice outside the test center :D thats how we roll :D

some nice talent aswell which was a sign that it was going to be a good day :D anyway enough of the BS ..................

I PASSED :D

48 out of 50 theory

64 out of 75 hazzard

big boy test next month all going well :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Awesome! Congratulations! :yay:

(btw - How was the parking situation?)

Congrats on passing well done. :jossun::thumb:

Well done mate. My boy passed his theory last week, third time of asking tho'. He'll be doing his module 1 at the end of the month

Good luck to your son then Jimmy and as for the parking my mate just took his car. just played it safe.

hoping to do my module 1 and 2 next month aswell so fingures crossed :D

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm planning on booking my theory soon - just waiting for the arrival of my 125 so I can go out and play... :D

I love my 125 but if/when I pass in september next year I will be getting rid of the 125 for either an R6 or a kawasaki zx6r :| hope kawasaki isnt a bad word on this forum :S lol

XJ6 is the bike I'm aiming for once I have my full licence. Still not decided whether I want the naked or faired model yet. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online