Hello from a new forum member

bippo
This post is 4242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all! I just wanted to swing by and introduce myself to the forum - I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. :icon_smile:

For all those living in the UK, I have recently passed my CBT and have ordered myself a YBR125 (collecting next weekend!) I'm really looking forward to gaining some more road experience before I work towards my full licence.

I'll share pictures of my YBR once I've collected it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi bippo! :welcome: to the YOC.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Good on ye bippo

Welcome to the nuthouse

Welcome along bippo

If its a bran new bike, the tyres will be slippy untill they are worn in for a bit,,,,take care in the wet untill then.

Welcome along bippo

If its a bran new bike, the tyres will be slippy untill they are worn in for a bit,,,,take care in the wet untill then.

Thanks for the welcome and useful information, I'll certainly bear that in mind as it is a new bike. By all accounts I've heard that the stock tyres aren't all that anyway so will ensure I'm extra safe in the wet until I can afford a better set!