photo help!!!!!!

jim*jimbo
This post is 4246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What's that old saying - 'If at first you don't suceed' - hmm in my case about 100 try agains :madflame: .

I finally got an image on my profile - to be honest I'm not entirely sure how i did it! It could have been imageshack OR photobucket - :eusa_doh:

But then that other old gem - 'So close but so far' seriously rears its head.

I don't seem to be able to crop or rotate the image - can anyone explain how? maybe its not possible?

cheers

frustrated from Devon.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Go to your profile and click on your current pic to change it (I think). I'm certain there's an option to crop, but I don't know about rotating. I usually do that before I post them to the image account. Hopefully that helps... although I do have a tendency to be clear as mud. :) Have you checked out the FAQ area for help posting other pics?

Hi Sach - I finally did it! Next step is to work out how post photo's on topics and replies.

Don't hold your breath!!!!!!!!

TC Jim

Use "paint" it can be found under the "accessories" folder in most wndows programes.

For something slightly better but free use your search engine for paint.net. LINKY

For easy resizing use PIXresizer, also free LINKY

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online